watch this video

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by the_voice, May 30, 2015.

1. the_voice

the_voice Active Member

2. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Stuff like this makes it very hard to oppose the death penalty..

The burning alive in Guatemala thing was "worse" tho..literally hundreds of people, children too, standing around and watch that girl die..

Fucks sake.

3. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

She was a little bit racial to be fair, anything darker than light beige needs erradicating from our beautiful ayrian midst...

Also vagina, all girls need to die.

logikz likes this.
  4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

you know all this is your fault andrw. dont think aryan talk can sway me. even if it is ever so fetching.

speaking of homosexuality, we hung out on friday and got skied and drunk and valiums and vape and shit on friday, and we got to talkin about this statistic we all heard of about gays, that statistically, anal sex is as common with gays, percentually, as it is with straight couples and we all agred it was the weirdest statistic, cos, i mean really, what else can they do, right! so our gay flatmate is 47 and we decided to ask him, so as to go to the horses mouth, so to speak, annnnnnnnnnnd got to hear... muuuuuuuch more than we bargained for. but sooo alls in all, anal sex is what gay dudes do, basically, in summation, thats no lie, and precisely what they do. they have catchers and pitchrs, or "tops" and "bottoms" as he preferred to name it, but yes anal bum sticky turk wang is their deal

5. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

Banter gone wrong? It was just lulz at first but took a weird swerve?

Bath salts?

6. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I can fully understand that statistic... All girls totally do anal these days, its crazy as fuck, 10 years ago you'd have been met with a kick in the eggs & a prompt dismissal from their life for even suggesting a pinky in the pooper, now its like the actively seek it out & enjoy it... Its perplexing as hell... I'm starting to think its reverse psychology now, like "how many times you gonna roughly fuck me in the gritter when theres a perfectly good vagina millimetres away, theres plenty of decent men out there that will leave my bot bot alone"..... I dunno... But frankly its a wonderful & much welcomed development, because degrading a ladies dirtbox is probably up there with the highest levels of win available to mankind.

:rodigan:

logikz likes this.
  7. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

Over cooking dinner would do it I recon, silly cow

8. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

9. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

Probably doing 30 in a 50 zone

10. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

this is why the back alley has become the more popular option, the road warrior queef!!!!