Watch the Gurner

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
haha classic! wish i was feeling like him right now!
For christ's sake kid, you're fifteen. Stop frying your brain. Start doing that when you stop growing. Really. Every thing shit you do to your brain and body at your age is 10 times worse than at 25. You're doing yourself permanent damage, you really aren't much different than a 10 year old in terms of the effects alcohol and drugs will have to you.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
He's well in with that girl in the black top. They could be Nu-Tek's parents. :teeth:

Ah well, perhaps not, notice the sneaky interception.

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
For christ's sake kid, you're fifteen. Stop frying your brain. Start doing that when you stop growing. Really. Every thing shit you do to your brain and body at your age is 10 times worse than at 25. You're doing yourself permanent damage, you really aren't much different than a 10 year old in terms of the effects alcohol and drugs will have to you.
leave it man wtf

mate that geeza was fucking loving it hahaha

human traffic stylee

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
having said that, i wonder what the hell that man took to get him in that state. looks like a jolly good time does it not rrrrrrrrrrave on

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
just watched him again. Has anyone watched the film total recal when he's wearing that big mask of a womans head. it starts to malfunction. Looks a bit like that.
also, ive seen a documentary once when an owl is laying an egg. Check out his beak type face.
GOOOOOOD LAD!

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
Yes I watched that film the other day, I'd forgotten how much I love it!

Anyway...it does look like a jolly good time, I wish I could dance like that.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
comes with the territory my good man, no need for cowardice.
what it comes down to is preparation, there is no bad weather, there is only bad leather as auntie hilda used to say.
not that i touch any of that horrible stuff, heavens no

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
"You're in a Jonny cab!"
We need them taxis here.
Deffo one of the best films ever made.
I have been worse than him before, never again. Lost about 2 days. Sat on a chair, my eyes were shaking.
OH THE FUN!

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Owls lay eggs?!?!?!

Oh yeah, they're birds, like chickens... Chickens lay eggs for sure, I've seen them in shops and stuff...

But yeah, that guy does look like Arnie in total recall when he was dressed as a woman and the head started to malfunction "Twwoooo weeekkkksss" I think that's maybe why I don't really do drugs any more... In case I remove my head and turn into Arnie...

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
what? become the governor of california! Yeah! Coz that would be shhhhheeeeeet!
I would become a fat old man if i could get in on that lil gig.

Nah, he is beyond just having a good time. His mind is in another place; probably doesn't know what's going on and probably won't remember it either. Pointless, imo.

Last edited: