wat mc would people like to here at breakneck that hasent been there yet?

12 inch grinch

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,688
Likes
0
#1
there are loads of good mcs around but who would you like ....(JUST ONE ) my mc i would like to hear and i think one go very well at breakneck is mc fun ... :applause:
 

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
Messages
794
Likes
3
#2
confirmed so far for the rest of the year are 2shy, sp, gq and dynamite among others

we're going to be having a poll to let the forum peeps decide on which up'n'comings to book very shortly as well.
 

12 inch grinch

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,688
Likes
0
#3
skope said:
confirmed so far for the rest of the year are 2shy, sp, gq and dynamite among others

we're going to be having a poll to let the forum peeps decide on which up'n'comings to book very shortly as well.
nice selection skope.. 2shy at the top of that list in my eyes ..up and comings lots off choice .have you herd any demos from mojo, mirage,remino.. fookin badmen on da mic aspecially remino..we will see who people put down in the poll....like i said good selection of mcs
 

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,319
Likes
10
#4
skope said:
confirmed so far for the rest of the year are 2shy, sp, gq and dynamite among others

we're going to be having a poll to let the forum peeps decide on which up'n'comings to book very shortly as well.
please not shabba :fuckinpc:
 

daky

Member
Messages
218
Likes
0
#5
skope said:
confirmed so far for the rest of the year are 2shy, sp, gq and dynamite among others

we're going to be having a poll to let the forum peeps decide on which up'n'comings to book very shortly as well.
Hope the Breakneck massive will be hearing the sounds of MC Daky soon enuff...Pompys gonna burn up inside!!! o_O
 

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,319
Likes
10
#6
daky said:
Hope the Breakneck massive will be hearing the sounds of MC Daky soon enuff...Pompys gonna burn up inside!!! o_O
they gonna be hearing bad ace this year sum time :gpeace: tuff if u dont want to :p
 

daky

Member
Messages
218
Likes
0
#12
12 inch grinch said:
there are loads of good mcs around but who would you like ....(JUST ONE ) my mc i would like to hear and i think one go very well at breakneck is mc fun ... :applause:
On a personal note i would like to see MC Riddla longside Shockin B to deliver some Badman combos, maybe there style wouldnt fit so well with the breakneck vibe, but this is JUST WHO I WOULD LKIE TO SEE! Also ive been wondering why Dett hasnt ever had a spot to do Breakneck hes a true jungle soilder DEATH EVERY TIME...
Big up all MCs, unless ur wak pikeys wit fake burberry hats!!!! Iight peace Daky (y)
 
Messages
89
Likes
0
#15
Bet none of you remember M.C.Conrad before
the progression session thing started...

That guy is a fucking legend M.C. but is
unfortunetly tied to the good looking recs camp

Would love to hear him up with the GQ's
Dynamite's again like the good old days

His lyrics & crowd hyping skills would blow
all these guys away, he'd just have to adapt
to the music which im sure would be possible
with 13 years experience under his belt

Although i dont think alot of the younger
headz would understand or appreciate his style

So maybe not !
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,887
Likes
9
#16
chamberz said:
Bet none of you remember M.C.Conrad before
the progression session thing started...

That guy is a fucking legend M.C. but is
unfortunetly tied to the good looking recs camp

Would love to hear him up with the GQ's
Dynamite's again like the good old days

His lyrics & crowd hyping skills would blow
all these guys away, he'd just have to adapt
to the music which im sure would be possible
with 13 years experience under his belt

Although i dont think alot of the younger
headz would understand or appreciate his style

So maybe not !
hehe - I remember MC Conrad - Large up all who remember
:2thumbs:

As for my recommendations, MC Foe is a ripper - When him an Three-dizzle get together, its over! :missile: :mad:
 

emcee3d

Death to wak mc's
Messages
138
Likes
0
#17
daky said:
On a personal note i would like to see MC Riddla longside Shockin B to deliver some Badman combos, maybe there style wouldnt fit so well with the breakneck vibe, but this is JUST WHO I WOULD LKIE TO SEE! Also ive been wondering why Dett hasnt ever had a spot to do Breakneck hes a true jungle soilder DEATH EVERY TIME...
Big up all MCs, unless ur wak pikeys wit fake burberry hats!!!! Iight peace Daky (y)
Would love to see the man like Dett, he would rip it down thurr fo shizza :afro:
 

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,277
Likes
4
#20
MC DETT....MC DETT...MC DETT!!!


not MC Fun as someone said..hes fucking shite with a capital S!

im in an MC hatin mood! fuck shabba, rowdy likkle boy! fuck skibba (get sum more lyrics!). Not any little wippa snapper MC who has too much to prove and nothin to say so just chats arse down the mic! that does my nut in! "ra ra ra ra...bbbbmmmmmpojfj" that kinda thing!

lets see some slower MCs with better voices and original styles! that'll be the day tho huh!

Lets bring in some heavy meatl MC's who scream down the mic! yes! thatll be cool! lets get Ozzy Osborne to fukin MC! BO!
\
Dynamite is good
Conrad is good
Dett is good
SP is good
2shy is good
Eksman is good
IC3 is good

everyone else is shit! bo!

(excep the breakneck MC's )(disclaimer!)

fuck all MC's
they cant chat like me
Ive been spittin
when i was a kid aged 3
i would rap for my tea....



sea it aint hard being an MC! all u have to do is remeber a few lines...i mean when skibba has been doing it for ages he still usespretty much the smae lyrics..i mean come on! how easy is that. why cant he be more creative....and going skibbada bbbibbida bo! doesnt count..only real words please! how about some meaningful lyrics??? or is that too hard!

bo!
:nurr_nur:
 
Top