Wasup from Melbourne

RaGGa-JunGlist

JusAnuvaOldSkoolBassHead
Hi all you crazy jungle freaks!!!

Oldskool all the way!! :respekt: ill go to any party, and although most artists have moved on, I havent ... Groovrider tomorrow night, im not expecting classics, but i love it all the same ...

Definitely stuck in the early 90's, and will soon become an antique ... Im not the oldest here, im not the most oldskool here, but its wat I love ... the Old, hard, thumpin Jungle on a Ragga tip :broke_ima

:drunk: perhaps i should get a life?????????

Hell no!!!!! :wtf:

If i was lost on a deserted island - give me two things, endless jungle thumping thru the biggest speaker wall u ever saw, and an endless supply of Roti breads.... cos i love em :respekt: Oh, wat about a gurl?...... ummmm, she'd have to love jungle for me to ditch the roti breads .....

Laters - i be around and hope to catch up with you all!

mesh said:
:welcome: :dutty:

nice to have an old school head from melbourne around!!!

Hey mesh, :gpeace:

Yeah man , i saw you in the other areas and was about to reply to see if you were in melbourne and going to grooverider when all that stuff in London went down, and got delayed. Its good to be around man, this site is cool, and the radio feed is awesome.

catchya about... hey where you in oz then?

:gpeace:

Alba said:
oh noes, the victorians are invading *holds nose*

just jokes and welcome!! good to see another aussie onboard!!

Hey alba man :banana:

Hows the west coast then?

Ive never been out that way, other than the airport flying accross coming back from England one time, but hows the desert when youre flying over it ... awesome.

Victorians are alright ;) Ive been in Melbourne for just on ten years, and its a pretty cool city. I take it youre in Perth then? Anyways thanks for the welcome, will hope fully see you and mesh about the place ... cheers

ps :jackson: if i could do this at a party ..... i would ... hehe

hey man, I'm from Perth too but live in Melbourne at present. catch ya round :cool: this board rules :smash:

RaGGa-JunGlist said:
I take it youre in Perth then? Anyways thanks for the welcome, will hope fully see you and mesh about the place ... cheers
yeh mate, perthian here... its alright here aye. healthy scene dnb wise and not over-populated with popped pink collars and faux-hawks. although they are creeping in ;)

we share something in common because i have never ventured outside of melbourne airport :) flew brisbane via melbourne once but didnt stay.

Alba said:
yeh mate, perthian here... its alright here aye. healthy scene dnb wise and not over-populated with popped pink collars and faux-hawks. although they are creeping in ;)

fucking word mate, the fauxhawk, pink shirt brigade run tings in melburn. not that theres anything wrong with that. :|

mesh!! dude... lemme tell you a little secret about pink popped collars and fauxhawks... they are ghey

i'm all up for a bit of fashion etc etc, but one has to draw the line somewhere, nah mean?

yeah Alba i was generally agreeing with you. i see it every day and its moved me to tears on more than one occasion. :rambo:

melbourne is a 'fashionable' place, meaning it has a high percentage of pathetic fashion victims

hey yo jungalist massive

Perthian over here too:p big ups the old skool fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lock up your bassbins im telling ya

good to know there there is still support for the massive out there early 90's is where its at: will be visiting melbourne late august..... watchout boys

playtoy' said:
hey yo jungalist massive

Perthian over here too:p big ups the old skool fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lock up your bassbins im telling ya

good to know there there is still support for the massive out there early 90's is where its at: will be visiting melbourne late august..... watchout boys

wasuuuuup :gpeace:

Melbourne in august huh???

cool plenty of time to lock and bolt everythun down then :D ive heard about you Westonians ..... :D

If you coming over for a party - slap me round tha bak of tha head and say "STFU" if ya see me .... hehe :D

yeh cause i so totally know who you are.....
er

going over with greg paddlepops packer and crew
he's got an old skool gig on saturday20th and he'll be playing some choons for a sunday afternoon sess.

boh

im excited
ive only been to melbourne once

playtoy' said:
going over with greg paddlepops packer and crew
he's got an old skool gig on saturday20th and he'll be playing some choons for a sunday afternoon sess.

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom