Was thinking bout gettin into djin

been lookin around but not sure what to buy start out with, gonna go with cdjs and was thinkin bout the pioneer cdj 400s not got a clue what kind of mixer to get, dont really wanna spend too much really but rather pay more for something decent even if i dont stick with djin
thanks

I own Technics turntables but if I were to get some CDJs, I would go with Pioneers. As far as a mixer that'sup to you and your price-range. Try to get something decent so you don't get stuck with equipment your not at all happy with.

Im willing t spend up to around 800-900, but im not sure wether or not to get two numark axis 9s? as im just startin out i want to get sumthin simple to use and not to much cost

Well for that money you could easily grab 2x CDJ800s Mk2s and a semi decent mixer.

If you got the cash don't get those Numarks, there's nothing wrong with them but you'll never see them in a club so kinda not the best thing to use. Only my opinion tho.

Well for that money you could easily grab 2x CDJ800s Mk2s and a semi decent mixer.

If you got the cash don't get those Numarks, there's nothing wrong with them but you'll never see them in a club so kinda not the best thing to use. Only my opinion tho.

Thanks, wheres best to buy them for cheapish, ebay my best bet?

Back
Top Bottom