Was the TEED - Garden (Calibre Remix) a limited edition vinyl?

you should see some of his other bits on there, is a fucking joke. theres another seller on there with ridiculous prices aswell and some japanse name, always wondered who the fuck ever bought off them

http://www.discogs.com/sell/history/3232038

Got mine off Surus, no idea who sold it/bought it for that price, I could probably guess though...

Alien Girl for £20.00 isn't bad at all both sides are class, I paid £17.00 for Up All Night remix a while back then it got repressed and was on chemical for normal prices 2 weeks later, was gutted, I'm sure the anyone who paid over the odds for Garden are kicking themselves now!

Tanmushimushi already selling the new one

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=3851134&ev=rb

What a cunt.

Most other traders seem to have some great prices/deals at the minute, got these for £42.15 including recorded delivery today:

Various - Kingz Of The Rollers EP Volume 4 (2x12", EP)
Q Project - Ask Not / Times Up (12")
Smote / Specific - Genteel Poverty / Time (12", Promo)
Atlantic Connection - Can't Destroy Love / Plastic People (12")
Futurebound & Matrix* - American Beauty (12", S/Sided, W/Lbl, Unofficial, Sti)
Fat Freddy's Drop - D&B Versions (12")
Various - DAT:MUSIC (2x12", EP)
Jaheim - Put That Woman First (Calibre Remix) (12", W/Lbl, Sti)
Ed Rush + Optical* - Watermelon / Sick Note (12")
Various - Plastic Surgery 4 #02 (3x12", Comp)
Q Project - Champion Sound / Night Moves (Alliance Remixes) (12", RP)

20% off for order over £40 and postage capped at £9 (plus 95p for recorded deliver)

BARGAIN

yeah I am more than happy paying 20 for it, it was 40+ a year or two ago so can't complain.

and yeah mate that is a bargain!

ahh so it was repressed as the flip of the Enei remix of Household goods...

If anyone bags this and has the original press of Garden remix can someone please let me know if its as quiet as the original press?!? Would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom