Was Marky right to embarass Stamina at the last DNBTV at East Village

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
http://breakbeat.co.uk/dnbtv/watch/dbtv_live_stand_alone_album_launch.aspx

Skip to 04:48:00 and watch the drama unfold

Seeing as Stamina hadn't been booked to perform a P.A. of LK I don't understand why Marky did what he did. Stamina looked stunned and clearly needed a few moments to compose himself

If I was in Stamina's shoes I would be so sick of singing along to that song at every rave, knowing that the DJ will play it because Stamina is the MC

Also, what is with Marky's limp wrist? Is he gay?

Can see where both side are comin from tbh. If you're up there with mic you might aswel do it for the crowd but if you aint agreed to shouldn't be expected to.

Can see where both side are comin from tbh. If you're up there with mic you might aswel do it for the crowd but if you aint agreed to shouldn't be expected to.

yeah I agree with your post mate but damn , that was cold. I feel for the guy.he probably just feels that hes more than just that one tune.yes it did launch him to a higher level but come on,that was rude. One of the few good MCs out there too.

Last edited:
I agree as well with seeing both sides. Stamina's gotta be tired of always singing that tune. And Marky was obviously offened that he wouldn't. Didn't need to stop teh party just to call him out for it though. That was a little uncalled for.

Marky grabbing the mic and yelling that seemed a bit uncalled for. Then starting the entire track over again? Wow.

he clearly didnt want to do it right from the off so why bother stopping the rave just for him to refuse again??
could have brought it up with him after the show if it was that big a deal

I think it was a joke that back fired. I can understand why Stam wouldn't sing it, but there's no need to have a sulk about it. I've seen this similar situation at The End when Zinc went b2b with Marky. They played LK and Stam joked around and said he weren't going to sing but then he did it. He was laughing and smiling about it throughout. That tune did really help boost his musical career though. You shouldn't forget your roots. Tongue Flap and me were discussing this yesterday and most bands probably get sick of performing the hits that made them. Yet, they still do it and don't make a fuss in front of the crowd. Perhaps Stam doesn't like the MIST remix of LK :teeth: Oh yeah and RE: the limp wrist, he's got a wife and kids.

Last edited:
he clearly didnt want to do it right from the off so why bother stopping the rave just for him to refuse again??
could have brought it up with him after the show if it was that big a deal

This, he didnt have to be such a cunt about it an make him look like a fool infront of all the crowd, fair enuff marky wanted the crowd to get what they wanted but theres a certain way to go about fings... 'if you dont want to do it, stop your carrer'... marky has made some absolute bangers but who the fuck is he to tell stamina what to do?

ouch, that looked pretty painful

dont know who to back, Marky was wrong to rewind and have a go at Stamina but at the same time why didnt he just sing it? Surely its no big deal?

Meh

Beef

Allegedly Stamina MC had a headache last time they roomed together ! and dj Marky didn't liiiiiiiiike it like it like it

Last edited:
marky is in the wrong there, bang out of order to try and humiliate stamina like that,

if he dont want to sing it then he shudnt have to hes not a fucking pony that jumps through hoops is he.

Back
Top Bottom