Was/Is Stevie Hyper D the greatest?

B

BDS

I noticed in the Mc thread that people tend to alway's veer toward's Stevie hyper as the greatest ever mc but there are a lot of other's that were or are just as good as Hyper D.

Imo people tend to say that because It's impossible to see him again it's like saying kurt cobain was the greatest song writer or tupac was the greatest rapper. yes they were very good but were they THE best?

anyone got an opinion?

:boxing:

Kurt Cobain is not the greatest songwriter, Tupac was shit in his day and is still shit now but Stevie Hyper D was the best MC and still is

kurt cobain brought a whole underground scene to the forfront of modern, popular music (maybe inadvertanly) and did a lot to shape 'rock' music as we know it today.
he might not be the best, but had had more influence over that kind of music than anyone in the last 10 - 15 years imo.
no one has achieved what he's done since, and i'm not sure anyone will quite be able to match the impact he had on the music business worldwide.

kurt cobain brought a whole underground scene to the forfront of modern, popular music (maybe inadvertanly) and did a lot to shape 'rock' music as we know it today.
he might not be the best, but had had more influence over that kind of music than anyone in the last 10 - 15 years imo.
no one has achieved what he's done since, and i'm not sure anyone will quite be able to match the impact he had on the music business worldwide.

I am a massive Nirvana fan and the main thing to it is that it was all very simple music like the Beatles in their early days. All the songs were mainly built on three chords and the lyrics were pieced together nonsense although people saw different meaning to it all.

so, stevie hyper d. wat a fassy hole.

thats disrespectful man.
I reckon stevie hyper d has influenced most mc's in dnb....they have looked upto him and thought ''thats where i want to be''

I think Tupac is overrated to be honest. the only song i liked really was Changes oh and ghetto gospel...

Im a big nirvana fan aswell..i wouldnt say Kurt Kobain is the best songwriter but his music is top notch

lool @ people taking shit seriously on here

Yeah. And the fact everyone is going:

"OMG U DISS STEVIE, WTF. BUT YEAH KURT IS PRETTY AVERAGE, AND TUPAC IS SHIT"

How is it disrespectful to not like an MC, but its fine to not like a rapper or rock artist....?

Yeah. And the fact everyone is going:

"OMG U DISS STEVIE, WTF. BUT YEAH KURT IS PRETTY AVERAGE, AND TUPAC IS SHIT"

How is it disrespectful to not like an MC, but its fine to not like a rapper or rock artist....?

this. and yeah riisu was quite obviously joking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom