Was/Is Stevie Hyper D the greatest?

Stevie Hyper D he was 100% a jungle an nuttin less, sound fabulous yes sound excellent

- He made a big contribution , and if not the best was an inspiration to many
(..this needs a WORD icon )

every mc making a living today owes it to stevie.
otherwise we'd still have man parris, warren g etc.
he was the reason people started wanting to mc rather than dj

its all about the tunes tho man, plain n simple:mr_cool::mr_cool:

IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES.

just didn't want to get into the whole kurt thing, so i made a vein attempt to get the discussion back on track through the medium of comedy.

IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES IT WAS JOKES.

Stevie Hyper D one of da baddest mcs dat touched down in da jungle drum n bass scene, allow wat other ppl sey
dey dun kno

stevie hyper d is clearrlly the greatest mc ever lived.. along side det and fearless (my opinion) then theres other ledgends like IC3 etc.. stevie hyper d created good vibes when he was on the scene now raves have turned into gatherings for black fukin gypsys robin chains off the back of ya necks..

stevie hyper d is clearrlly the greatest mc ever lived.. along side det and fearless (my opinion) then theres other ledgends like IC3 etc.. stevie hyper d created good vibes when he was on the scene now raves have turned into gatherings for black fukin gypsys robin chains off the back of ya necks..

lolz

I see Stevie many many times, and he tore it up better then ANY other MC around TO THIS DAY!

He was, as Radius stated, an ICON in the scene and all the other MC's looked up to him as did the ravers.

Me and pals used to go out every week and if we had the choice of 2 or 3 partys and one of them had Hyper there then thats where we went as we knew that him being there would make our night better and it did many many times, i know the MC don't make a night but he did.

Those of you who never see him you missed out BIG TIME, it's all good you saying ' i got bare tapes of Hyper blah blah' & ' i know all his lyrics' you just don't know.......the man had to be seen to be believed.

So yes, he is the greatest so far but GQ, imo, is one of the best too.

Last edited:

:rasta:

I see Stevie many many times, and he tore it up better then ANY other MC around TO THIS DAY!

He was, as Radius stated, an ICON in the scene and all the other MC's looked up to him as did the ravers.

Me and pals used to go out every week and if we had the choice of 2 or 3 partys and one of them had Hyper there then thats where we went as we knew that him being there would make our night better and it did many many times, i know the MC don't make a night but he did.

Those of you who never see him you missed out BIG TIME, it's all good you saying ' i got bare tapes of Hyper blah blah' & ' i know all his lyrics' you just don't know.......the man had to be seen to be believed.

:word:

Looks like its just me but im not really a fan, just does nothin for me really. I never saw him live, but have heard him on loads of sets...

...i think alot of people jump on the R.I.P hyper d bandwagon too. Dont get me wrong its a fuckin shame when people die, and he prob done alot for drum & bass but it does get thrown around a bit.

Looks like its just me but im not really a fan, just does nothin for me really. I never saw him live, but have heard him on loads of sets...

...i think alot of people jump on the R.I.P hyper d bandwagon too. Dont get me wrong its a fuckin shame when people die, and he prob done alot for drum & bass but it does get thrown around a bit.

As i said earlier, now in BOLD

skibadee is up there for me.. only in this forum would you not see his name in a discussion like this cos everyone is """fast mc n jump up haters!!""" all the mc haters jus find it easier to say yeah hyper d was the best........ coz he ant bin around for ages......

go on slag me off n tell me im a c@nt

You have got to admit though that Skibadee was a lot better in the late 90s

coudnt agree more hes gone a bit weird now. the best set i ad ov him was 02 since then he chats a bit of nonsense to be fair at the mo i like eksman a lot but i wouldnt dare mention his name in this thread coz i know all the producers wuold jump down my neck bout it...LOL:gang_bang

Back
Top Bottom