Was BREAKNECK fookin ace or what!

OhYeah

Breakneck was superb, you can't say anything else.

After your man like SDM, warmed up the early risers, Danny C, Ray Keith, and most notably Sir Bryan Gee rocked.

Did anyone else notice Bryan Gee jumpin around so much his jeans were hangin off / arse out by the end of the night?

That laser, boomin sound and the great crowd made me very happy to be there.

Can't wait til BREAKNECK / VALVE!

Originally posted by OhYeah
Breakneck was superb, you can't say anything else.

After your man like SDM, warmed up the early risers, Danny C, Ray Keith, and most notably Sir Bryan Gee rocked.

Did anyone else notice Bryan Gee jumpin around so much his jeans were hangin off / arse out by the end of the night?

That laser, boomin sound and the great crowd made me very happy to be there.

Can't wait til BREAKNECK / VALVE!

Yeah man, was one of the best nights out I have had for a while!

Bryan Gee was the man!!! Dope Skillz :slayer:

CANT WAIT for January.

True....

Probably the best DnB night that's ever happened in Pompey .

Oh my gosh .... real bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At a London level!

Much, much respect to Owain and crew. The laser / decor really makes a difference too.

Plus the crowd was completely up for it.

Brian Gee was tearing as always.

VALVE here we come! :slayer:

BREAKNECK*1 THANX

All respects to you the True Believers.

You don’t need to be told where to go.

You knew it was gonna rock.

BREAKNECK finally blasted onto the South Coast Drum N Bass scene last Friday.

A dream, months of preparation, 25k of the crispest, the sharpest, unrestricted booming Turbo Sound.

SDM dropping the first 2 hours of BREAKNECK heavy artillery, dragging the early birds onto the dance floor.

Floor filled, DANNY C, RAY KEITH and BRYAN GEE delivered 3 hrs of the heaviest and hardest hitters, dripping hot wax.

Too often, we hear big name sets, and think, “Didn’t I just hear these from the last DJ?”. That simply didn’t happen, these are the absolute pros, innovators, with the freshest cuts.

Special praise must go to the godlike GEE whose sheer skillz, energy and bounce, somehow lifted the mass of seething dancefloor to the fabled ‘next level’.

MC FREESTYLE rocked the mic, right, slipping and sliding thru every DJs style, while leaving the wicked bass some space to roll and do damage. Not just churning out the same repetive shite ( like so many lesser MCs do).

All the DJs loved it, and hung around well after packing up their boxes.

Not to mention, the best production Portsmouth has ever seen, ever. Lasers, Bubbles, Glitter Bombs, Maximum Strobes, STEPTOE, crazy shit.

When the lights finally came on, every single last set list, etc, got ripped down by the crazed new BREAKNECK massive grabbing souvenirs!

SDM’s 2hr opening set will be downloadable from break-neck.com v.soon.

We would say, ‘It was great’, but it was, just ask anyone who was there.

Sincere Thanx to you lot for making it all possible.

If you missed it, look at the pix, download that mix, do you really wanna miss out again?

Someting bubblin away, someone cooking up a storm...

Don’t Miss:

BREAKNECK*2 / VALVE - 31st JAN 03

VALVE, the absolute legends, DILLINJA, LEMON D and guest ED RUSH, will bring 80k, of booming Drum N Bass thunder to BREAKNECK on the 31st January. The Largest Sound Sound System in The World (True, check the Guinness Book of Records) crammed into our favourite venue.
&
STAY UP FOREVER will squelch out that TECHNO in the 2nd room, with CHRIS LIBERATOR, GEEZER (Live PA) and RONALDO.

OVER 100K of unrestricted, ultimate sound quality, other clubs sound systems will sound like your Little Sister’s Walkman after this...

thanku thanku thanku!
the valve contract landed on my doormat this morning.
hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Definetly agree with all of ya it was a blinder of a night. Havent been deaf the morning after a do for quite some time.:lickface:

Respect to everyone who made it a blinder :slayer:

Bring on the VALVE my ears are gonna be BLEEDING :thumbsup:

POMPEY CREW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first Breakneck! Wow that was November 2002 :eek:
skope said:
thanku thanku thanku!
the valve contract landed on my doormat this morning.
hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Someone's excited :teeth:

(Bump!)

Back
Top Bottom