!!WARNING!! new tune by bad ace inc.heavy business!!!!

Originally posted by bad ace inc.
:gun: check this new tune called life http://www.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/BAD_ACE_INC/ it isnt completely finished but nearly done. let me no what ya'll fink

peace:twisted:

Sounds phat, I like it!

I think the audio files are messed up though, it jumps quite a bit. I tried the MP3 and Real options, both didnt work proper. I tried playing a different MP3 off my PC and it was fine.

Something gone wrong possibly? Anyways, dont let that put you off checking this tune out, bigup Bad Ace :spliff:

Re: Re: !!WARNING!! new tune by bad ace inc.heavy business!!!!

Originally posted by sdm

I think the audio files are messed up though, it jumps quite a bit. I tried the MP3 and Real options, both didnt work proper. I tried playing a different MP3 off my PC and it was fine.

Same here.

i promise i will try and sort it out,i dont fink this pc can handle encodin mp3's,which is bit of a shit,are all the other trax alrite on the site??

p.s it should be sorted 2morro evenin!!!

Last edited:
heavy bizness! :slayer:

also had problems with the audio file...

1 or 2 friendly suggestions:

just after the intro, in the first break when the reese comes in... i thought that the pad sample maybe should have had a few layers gradually shaved off... or maybe some freq's filtered out. Also, when that reese does drop... it stays exactly the same for quite a while before the main drums come in... maybe a little HP filter automation??? those are my only (constructive) criticisms... heavy tuneage! gots a kind of epic feel to it, reminds me a little of Accela - Lost Highway in that respect :slayer:

well i hope somebody will play it out 4 me *cough*stu*cough*

im gonna be stickin to the dark stuff 4 a while,scare the little kiddies on ere:finger:

Originally posted by bad ace inc.
well i hope somebody will play it out 4 me *cough*stu*cough*

im gonna be stickin to the dark stuff 4 a while,scare the little kiddies on ere:finger:

it has my support mr ace :)

Minus xerox said:
Wicked tune Bad Ace. Liking that vocal sample and that reese pad is grimey :slayer:
The song isnt too cluttered which is very effective. SMOOTH production :thumbsup:

cheerz bruv :cool:

A well produced tune that reminds me of the likes of Morning Light, a good thing :) My only criticisms are that the reece bass(in my opinion) sounds a bit dodgy on its own when it sounds like it's looping, could maybe do with a bit of flange on it too. Also maybe a little more variation with the breaks in places.

Back
Top Bottom