!!WARNING!! new tune by bad ace inc.heavy business!!!!

dRiFT said:
A well produced tune that reminds me of the likes of Morning Light, a good thing :) My only criticisms are that the reece bass(in my opinion) sounds a bit dodgy on its own when it sounds like it's looping, could maybe do with a bit of flange on it too. Also maybe a little more variation with the breaks in places.

Yo man.yer if u are sayin bout the reese b 4 it actually gets goin,the finished version has actually been fiddled bout with.cheers 4 the feedbak.respect and peace! :thumbsup:

I was gonna put up the finished version 2 day but iuma is havin server problems.i will upload finished version asap!!!!! :chainsaw:

Last edited:
@ Junglist Soldier - Getting production tips an software spec from Bad Ace is like getting AndyC’s recordbag handed to you just after he’s done a 2 hour set at Ram - NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! :uberlaugh

to be honest - If I was the hottest property (Yes Badman Aceino, You are!!!) - and had the sickest soundbank,
i’d be reluctant to share my tricks with the world, You dont want every Larry TRYING to do what you do!

The sampler for heaven Below album is a work of sheer genius - balancing the melodic side of dnb with some of the most explosive drops and infectious B-lines, which some of the newer tracks on the scene lacks, Never cutting a corner of just settling on one sound - always looking to go one step further than before.

Expect nothing more than greatness - :applause: :applause: :applause:

jay walker said:
@ Junglist Soldier - Getting production tips an software spec from Bad Ace is like getting AndyC’s recordbag handed to you just after he’s done a 2 hour set at Ram - NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! :uberlaugh

to be honest - If I was the hottest property (Yes Badman Aceino, You are!!!) - and had the sickest soundbank,
i’d be reluctant to share my tricks with the world, You dont want every Larry TRYING to do what you do!

The sampler for heaven Below album is a work of sheer genius - balancing the melodic side of dnb with some of the most explosive drops and infectious B-lines, which some of the newer tracks on the scene lacks, Never cutting a corner of just settling on one sound - always looking to go one step further than before.

Expect nothing more than greatness - :applause: :applause: :applause:

well said!!! :oops: u are probaly hate me junglist soldier cause i wont tell u what i use but all i can say is use whats easiest 4 u :razz:

Killer man, absolutely killer. All your tracks are well put together and well mastered, keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom