WARNING DRUM AND BASE IS EVIL MUSIC

mrtn

Ok SO I JUST CAME FRom Elysir University whre doctor DJ LIVELY04 told us drum and bass is cancerous and it COULD hurt youer membrane SO ples dont listen ok

drumandbase.jpg

Fail.

Reminds me of Dominee Dimitri Grimbergen who claimed that Heavy Metal and Techno came from the Darkness ov Satan.

He did that before it was cool and mainstream, in the 90s.

Dr Elysidro Labello is a fake and in fact Kenny Ken.

BUMP I HEV OBTAIN NEW RESEARCH FROM DR. DJ LIVELY 05 PhD MD WHICH SAYS MUSEC WITH ELEMENS BELOW 48hZ WILL LEAD TO INTREVENOUS HERON ADDICTION!!! evil!!!!! men lesten up"!!!!

I would love to know more about this "Heron addiction between the veins" caused by sub 50Hz frequencies.

Last edited:
ey b0ss can i habe brain tumor pls OK SO I WAS HOPING I DONT NEED SHOW OUR NEWEST RESEARCH BUT!!! men!!!! sorry!!!

as YOU know Zombie Cats are Rregula and Dementia previously end before that they were Bad Robot, WELL MENS, they had a PROPHECY of tis happening in 2004, theyre HERON I/V addicten has turned them into ZOMBIES we see IN Vancouver BC

Prophecy:

YOU CAN CLEARLY HER SAYING PROPHECY MYSTERIOUS 21 CENTURY DISEASE HARD DRUG USERS IN VOCALS b0ss.

PROPHECY from 2004, TIME IS A FLAT CIRCLE,BLACK STARS, CARCOSA, CARCOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
You can't argue with those results. Thank you for taking one for the team in an effort to save us all.
Your premature death due to a tumor shall not be in vain.

I'll close down this website now as its simply a gateway for users to get brain aneurysms.
Sorry guys but you heard him
TIME IS A FLAT CIRCLE,BLACK STARS, CARCOSA, CARCOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall miss you all.

Back
Top Bottom