Warning Dminds rmx

Massive tune!

Sounds fuck all like a Shinerz remix though im afraid lol

Warface Remix / All About coming soon! Massive!

turd.jpg

Massive tune!

Sounds fuck all like a Shinerz remix though im afraid lol

Warface Remix / All About coming soon! Massive!

Nah man, warface rmx is such a let down, do u think that D Minds have ever heard the Odessey?

unfortunatly i cant comment on this tune as i dont have you tube in work, appart from the warface rmx, DMinds kill it everytime.

Lol im suprised no1nz feelin this ya know!

Goes off in a rave, I like it personally!

Yeah I know the Warface remix is a bit of a rip off, im hyped bout that release for All About, wicked bounce on that tune

let me guess your into you boring drum and bass where its just a beat and a bassline like commix

No, I like dnb with soul, feeling and originality, regardless of sub-genre because I enjoy it all and incorporate it all into my sets. Firstly this sounds nothing like Dillinja - 'Shiners' so you clearly need an new ear. Secondly I like some modern jump up but this is terrible. Thirdly, it's a forum, it's my opinion.

agh! i wanna listen and make me own mind up but work have banned youtube incase we enjoy ourselves!! facebook has been reinstated tho, but id prefer utube to be up and cracking!

No, I like dnb with soul, feeling and originality, regardless of sub-genre because I enjoy it all and incorporate it all into my sets. Firstly this sounds nothing like Dillinja - 'Shiners' so you clearly need an new ear. Secondly I like some modern jump up but this is terrible. Thirdly, it's a forum, it's my opinion.

LOL.. i have to agree!!

Back
Top Bottom