DnB WARNING CAMBRIDGE!!!

FranWarning

For all of you dont no, and all the ones who do, Cambridge runs one of the longest and biggest Dnb nights in the UK..... Warning, and the last one this saturday just was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! The next one is febuary the 11th 2012, @ the Junction, if you've never been i strongly suggest you getting your bum down to cambridge on the 11th for another wicked line up! Feat Hype Grooverider, Goldie Hazard, Wilkinson, TC Calyx and Teebee, DC Breaks, Barrington and Concrete and Blazin, Randall, Rufftstuff and DJ SS, and Mc's Shabba Eksman IC3 Harry Shotta, Skibba, Evil B Funsta, Fatman D, Phantom, Mc Rhymes, Inja, Fivealive and Johnny Kash... Plus just like to say a special Big up!!!:applause: to Pete edwards, and the Cambridge Residents dj's and Mc's, Barrington, Concrete, Five alive and Phantom for keeping this event going for nearly 17 years!!!!! (come april Warning Birthday) which is also bound to blow your mind!!!!! so if you know whats good for you! get your tickets for this event now!!! and dont forget if you live far away go for the king and queen jungle package (120.00) and stay in the travelodge next door to the junction, also other VIP packages available..... I help to promote this event, so if you have any info on tickets etc.. get in touch... and remember... its gonna be a Warning Warning Warning Warning Warning Warning!!!!!!!!! See ya there :D:shades:

warning was one of the best events going , ive been going to them since the 2nd birthday back in 1997 , went to nearly everyone up untill about a year and a half ago when the line ups started going more and more jump up oriantated , ever since they hooked up with innovation it has gone down hill fast imo , yeah its ram jammed every event but its not the same anymore , i will return when they stop booking artists like majistrate , crissy chris , tc , ruffstuff ect awful imo .

but big ups to five alive , phantom , barrington and concrete , been repping for years , also jo jo rock , frenzic and juiceman past warning veterans .

i think pete is just in it for the money now imho .

still got lots of love for warning just hope the line ups improve in the future.

Last edited:
ahh everything changes in life tho mate music, teles, cars etc etc... but drum n bass is still drum n bass its just a bit diffrent to years ago, u may see that a negative but i dont ... i like old dnb and new dnb.. and dont see the point in moaning about shit on forums, your entitled your opinion obviously but that doesnt mean your right or that im right.. also i dont no pete as well as some people but i know he does a good job, and makes an effort givin the crowds the artists they want their! and surely all jobs in this world are for people to get money??? i know thats why i work!! some people do get ejoyment out of what they do and the money is less of a factor to them but at the end of the day its a wage were trying to earn! and i see pete at the back always bobbing his head to the dnb with a smile on his face! so whatever you thinks cool, but im sure most people in life do what they do to have a life and earn a living!! ps: maji n crissy criss arnt shit just maybe not too your taste .. prob is too many people cant handle change, and soon as change happens their like this is shit thats shit rather than excepting things change and not going onto forums to moan and being negative to peoples postive attitude!!!

may not be your thing bro but crissy chris absolutely smashed warning on Saturday, with be jump up and some old classics too. s.p.y played a sick set too, first tike I've heard hornet played out in a long while.

more importantly though....welcome to the forum franigans :p

Back
Top Bottom