WARMACHINE

dangerous from ukbass?

think i had a chat with ya one time at a new nation, ill check it now... better have sample from that rock track

''better watch out, cuz im a war machiiine''

[Politrix];542521 said:
dangerous from ukbass?

think i had a chat with ya one time at a new nation, ill check it now... better have sample from that rock track

''better watch out, cuz im a war machiiine''

ez :]
yeah i played few shows on ukbass
big ups man thanks for checkin

yeh filth m8. i like the hoe bass in wheres ya tool though. for warmachine maybe deeper ducking on the kick. nice either way

tasty, the warping sound almost sounds like its saying 'war machine' in my head...

wheres your tool is sick though, grin ear to ear!

jus heard shut the shit mc up, fucking quality bro! (y)

:) nice 1 dude

yeah after hours of sat listenin to that bass rift, lol i thought it was saying war machine
hence i called it that

the original mix of wheres ur tool, is out to buy now on subfuzion records

Yes Man.... This one is big .. sounded wkd in the mix last night on radio!!

Remember u got "Trainwreck" forthcoming from myself and Dangerous which is gonna be jus as naughty as this one if not naughtier... so keep your eyes open for that ;)

When you think your bass is talking it's time to be worried. Then when you realise it actually IS talking to ya.....shit.
Very nice tune.

When you think your bass is talking it's time to be worried. Then when you realise it actually IS talking to ya.....shit.
Very nice tune.

Ur music is fucking terrifying mate. Keep it up mate. U got anything released on vinyl mate? Sounds like you should.

hahaha nice 1 guys really glad ur all feeling this one

ve had a couple releases, i ft on the promos series with Nightwalker
ive also had a release on generation x recordings with my mate high rankin a track called "hills have eyes" which is on my page
also wheres ur tool has jus been released on subfuzion records

and also as mr sway said :) there is a proper dirty ass collab about to be unleashed soon
u have been warned:D

Yes Yes dangerous BIG BIG TUNES, we will hook up next week and start a track.

Keep up the good work geez, MASSIVE TUNES !!!

Back
Top Bottom