Warehouse Rave

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by osmosis, Jul 8, 2011.

1. osmosis

osmosis Member

Has anyone actually been to genuine warehouse rave not just a cheeky promoter.

In Bristol I haven't even heard of one let alone been to one
    [​IMG]

2. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Quite a few. Usually in london you can find out about quite a few. Ive never done all that calling a number for a recorded message and all that, ive just been to a legal rave and started my spangled conversations, then found out about an illegal one, then gone there with my new best friends.

3. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

been to about about ten plus warehouse parties
    been to 6+ hill parties with decks
    been to 2 quarry parties
    thats about it

4. Sweaty Teddy

Sweaty Teddy Nob'ed

I got asked to DJ at one that some guy I know is apparently setting up near where I live. Probably all bullshit though.

5. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

Went to my first free party 2 weeks ago, turned out to be on a hill 5 minutes from my house, could still hear it when I got home in the morning! Despite Facebook etc. they are still quite hard to hear about. A mate called me and his mate knew one of the people who owned one of the soundsystems, then it was partyline business to get there

6. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Plenty, been to raves in abandoned warehouses, pubs, hospitals, under bridges, in woodlands and one in a WWII Bunker

7. pitts

pitts Member

been to a few in woods and a couple in an old barn, prefer going to clubs tbh

8. jameshk

jameshk Member

Im at free parties most weekends, either just having it out or playing. Harry3 I think i know the party you're talking about, was it the requiem and malfunktion link up? Was supposed to be there but my lift bailed. Was at one your way this weekend as well, big multi rigger near hungerford, was sick.

9. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

nothing like a wharehouse party, long as it aint a scabby one, most are haha used to b do them myself until a few years ago (esp now squat laws are chaning and OB are being cunts, last one we did we got told to fuk off at 4am, or b arressted, cunts, a few years before they wouldnt bother to much about it), cant b arsed any more tho, just wana play loud and get mash up. wharehouse parties aint for the faint hearted tho, if u want clean places to sit & working toilets, ur better off in a club, but if u want to be out till sunday afternoon and dont mind bein a bit manky goin home ;)

10. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

Yeah man, really wanted to go to the the one last weekend but I'm on holiday :( heard all the rigs got confiscated though? And some cunts starting trouble? Hopefully they'll continue though as they're happening within walking distance atm!