War Hoes

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Fes Rock, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

Youknowdem hoes dun?

logikz likes this.
  2. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

nz is full of them

3. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

How's Elk hunting season going Fes?

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

yo you stupid dun dun, you aint seen the outskirts of borogravia, in the cold desert mountain range, where in a circle of army jeeps, hoes show their tits in blazing headlights, as their pimp ship them off, with "she is very obedient, this one" and similar cattle raps, then the jeeps bring them back to the pimp in the morning. this is also allowed in the caribbean, to take the hoe out for the night, but she has to be back by sun up, or theres a fine.

much like life is. only life as a war hoe in borogravian territory seems fun but fun like a gg allin kind of fun time to me

wonder how long gg allin wouldve made it in the borogravian warzone. just dropped in, no particular thing to do and no funds. would probably have ended up singular tyrant within a week,

or not

5. Fes Rock

i didnt think so;...

6. logikz

you didnt? how curious, i couldve sworn! well, no matter! how have you been old boy, you out of rehab? im in detox as we speak, 2 weeks of alcohol and methadon, and im all out of methadon, so im pretty much clean. just got to pull back on the drink and ill be a reformed well established citizen. be back in amsterdam in a few days, and got some serious thinking to do. is it possible to do some drugs and some not?

anyway im on my island, built a funbox, bought a new deck, skated the shit out the outer layer of skin my thigh, got a pretty bad damage on there (but healing nicely), recording black metal with my brother every night, and gardening, gardening, gardening.

7. Fes Rock

yea i been out of the hab for almost 6 months, dont follow any program tho, and i started smoking lots of weed, and the occasional pill. nahmsayin
    never brown again tho...donnu if yall heard but its killing muhfuckas round here

8. logikz

Oh no we heard , ace of hearts right?

9. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Elk hunting's slang for chasing the dragon obviously. And what lovely dragons they are too.

10. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Good for you. I mean it too. The initial dope sick sucks and you will think about it for awhile, but I promise you, eventually, you will not care any more. I think the best thing I ever did for myself too, was to tell all my "friends" to fuck off. I got new friends and did what was right for me. They are all still junkies or dead, and I am alive and happy. I also have more sex and my life is full of good shit. Sure some things suck but you deal with it.

11. Catsel

12. logikz

ivan youre experienced? i didnt know, and youre clean? since when? how did you do it?

and michael can you please stop making out to be fun, i get impulses of scoring everytime i read a post from you, fool, do you not realize how feeble and far gone i am?
    you are posting things that has a profound effect on a true and utter wasteman WHICH I HAPPEN TO BE, MICHAEL

Moskit likes this.
  13. Catsel

your nothing mate.

i am the watse man.

in fact im wasting away right now waiting for more waste to ingest

you could say i was the waste KING!

or the plough king. whatever works.

[​IMG]

14. logikz

I can't believe you challenge me on who's the more waste of a human skin!!!

We should probably Skype, could be we can work some shit out. are you still going back?

15. Catsel

going sumwhere brutha

16. logikz

well where? cos i just detoxed and i dont know which way is up nor down, just that i got a tan, chased that monkey off my back, got a job offer in krakow, and might need to study 30 points dutch at uni somewhere to you know kind of... cement these last 10 years in my life onto paper. or ink. whatever

17. Catsel

somewhere cold i suspect.

congrats to u tho mang. u been to krakow before?

18. logikz

no, and i always wanted to, but seriously, krakow?? isnt that in fucking jugoslavian or somethingt. dont think thats whats on the menu for now. but there have been changes made, and some more are coming up. some pretty massive changes brutha. get stuck on an island without any communications, and its raining too, so cant even be outside hitting stuff with sticks (seriously, i could do that all day, find me a good stick and maraud all inanimate things in the whole forest, thats good fun that), got no chemicals or alcohol, that changes a man. real fast. anyway, at the end of august its my ten year anneversary of moving to amsterdam. not many people make it to ten, and i tell you, its gone by in a flash.

19. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

fixed

20. logikz

not sure youre up on your semanthics. both means its gone fast and i cant remember a fucking thing, in fact, i rather fear my memory is shot from my ten year stupor. i can still feel happiness though, i think thats important to mention, my life is not misery nor is it filled with self pity, its self destructive, but i laugh heartily with my mates, and when im alone, and the creative bliss still grabs me when i make music. also i been trying to skateboard, but turns out i should probably have kept it up instead of picking it up again when i turned 54. still though, lifes a gas hey jools old boy? heres a picture i want for you to know ok?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015