War Dem!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by ThePapa, Aug 6, 2011.

1. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Old video but it's still funny. Pause the video at 2m54 and check out the two youts right in front of Beenie Man's face. They're surrounded by some of the hardest bastards you could ever meet and what do they do?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

I cant work out what was going on, im guessing beenie man had a rather large bag of pic 'n' mix and was handing them out hence the large crowd, but he held the coconut ones back for himself, ya know the coconut ones with the liquorice tube in the middle, so the ikkle yoots decided enough is enough and snatched the bag, i swear i heard some rasta shout stop dat yoot he ran off wid de coconut delights, raaaasssss

Riots pursue and they blame it on the white guy

Amirite?

3. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

nice to see some white folk joining in on the fun

4. ThePapa

There were rumours it was over a bag of picknmix Toejam but the papers went with it being theft of his rolex.

The geeza in the black jacket with white writing on (and blue hood) grabs Beenie Man's wrist while his mate blocks the artist's view. Imagine the balls you'd need to try that. Even karnage would have had second thoughts about it...

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

tl dr what happened? hey is anyone still at work? jaro your name is david right? haha in his defence thought and to be fair beenie man is the only man currently alive karnage would have second thoughts about robbing in broad daylight

6. ThePapa

Pause it at 2m53/4 Karl. Black jacket white writing blue hood guy. Also blue cap guy 1 inch from Beenie's face. 1st guy grabs Beenie's wrist and pulls hard. Cap guy delays them chasing. Pair of nutters. Hiding under a car is priceless!

This was what Beenie man had to say about it...

"A man bust off mi watch affa mi hand, run up de road and mash up it face but that is vanity as long as you have life and prosperity everything is all right,"

7. logikz

whoa. hes alright beenie man to react like that darn. with his daughter on his arm and all. thats his daughter i take it. i cant find the scene but ill take your word for it, you seem awful clued up when it comes to that one song they call reggae. hey do they have reggae jazz fusion? like groundadtion but more bands, its a terrific idea

8. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

i'm not sure karl, but ragga metal punk hip-hop fusion is where it's at these days.

9. logikz

sweet sweet mary, that was just as bad as i thought it would be and then some. like a hotdog ibut instead its a huge penis with mustard in a bun and you have to eat all at once. i think the dude on the other end of the dick should be easy enough to spot dont know why anyone would fall for that

10. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

skindred aren't all that bad....though they are, surprisingly, welsh.

11. logikz

oooff the double whammy like dubya wouldve called it. its like the asians, they have small dicks and small asees. theyre fucked all around. but i digress, maybe i should watch movies now, did you see a good film yet? that you can recommend?

12. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

i did watch limitless recently, found it to be entertaining...and avoid 'annuvahood' as if it was infected with every kind of gross std you've seen a picture of on the internets

13. ThePapa

Okay fine one jacking obviously isnt enough for you guys :mad:

Pause this video at 1m41 and check out the guy who rather foolishly grabs 50 cents chain from round his neck! Sooo unlikely to get away with it given the circumstances...

14. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

hahahaahah his laugh

15. logikz

haha that one is crazy, how the hell does he get away like that? the pr people and fans and bloggers all created this story that 50 mobbed deep and got the guy to give it back and cut off his pinky and his mates pinky and his index and thumb and he cut off his mates whole arm in the end. some people give them an inch etc, point is i dont believe that shit for a minute, 50 is a glorified insanely self indulgent punch drunk steroid no talent (ffs he can barely form coherent sentences how do people not notice that) pop artist who is a perfect poster boy for pop music today, in a way he had to happen, if you think about it, gangster rap from both east and west coast pretty much had to generate a thing such as him,s a he-man rapper that only talks about what hes seen in scarface and what its like eating dollar bills with milk instead of cereal in the morning (which is odd cos surely he wasnt rich to begin with, and that money wasnt earned dealing coke its from pop record sales) and i do this every time 50 comes up in conversation as you can probably tell, but illl tell you something, i think 50s time is over i think he was too much flavor of the month and doesnt have the kind of longevity and staying power that for example eminem does. plus hes white so you know that helps.

16. mr karnage

eminem turned to the dark side when he was signed by dr dre

he told dre he'd do anything for him to sign him and he took the oath and sold his soul to the devil

real talk

17. logikz

of course, mention eminem and watch karnage queue up like a new macintosh.

18. mr karnage

haha macintosh lol, its fuckin jewish

19. ThePapa

More war???

20. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

50 pence