Wanting Some Feedback

Ill givin Some Feedback

Ordinary People Remix: hmmm... sounds not so good imo... because of the tempo difference of ur beat and the original in the back! Uve got nice ideas in it but yea the tempo isnt really the same!
Shot U down: nice idea Ive done some with this sample too! overall U have too work on man! dont get this wrong but Ur arrangements and sounds editin etc isnt well balanced yet.
needs more EQ, masterin effort... imo. which propram U use?? sample based yea? sounds so.
Deepest: got a nice dark touch... once work on the mix again... needs more depth.

peace.

I have an idea for you on how to fix the tempo. the vocals go well with your beats, but the piano seems to be quite a bit off. So maybe you could try your own instrumentation and syncopate it with your drum beat. That might sound cool.
YAAARG! :beers:

Cool Remixs
what the hell is that that sample in that knight rider remix.
i had to change my underwear after listening to it.

RAkoon said:
Ordinary People Remix: hmmm... sounds not so good imo... because of the tempo difference of ur beat and the original in the back!QUOTE]

i think the it is not a problem of tempo of the two songs, its more that u cutted ur loop in a wrong way.... or maybe you just wanted it to sound like this ....
apart this, i think that in fact this track is miising of somethin important : subbass!!!

Shut u donw : i think the pads u are using are too ruff... u shoud play more velocities in ur beats as well... the sner drum its always sounding the same ... take care about the levels of the sounds ... and u should improve in cuttin the loops of ur samples ... if u are into remixing i suggest u to use Ableton Live as software ...

Deepest : to much confusion in the subbasses, try to filter all which is not meant to be subbass ... in the pad i hear a distrubin subbass .... u got the rythm go on workin u are still young =)))
are u using fruity loops?

Mozart Riddim : nice idea, always the same mess in the sub tho ... and u got to manage better the levels of the sounds ... check other records, try to mix ur trax with trax already released, and u will understand the difference =)))
big up=))

Back
Top Bottom