WANTED: Your original DnB tracks for an indie game

stephenc

Hello all,

I am looking for about 30+ mins of original dnb for a game that I will be releasing in about 6 months. I am wanting a mix of athmospheric and hard, but this will be going into a super fast-paced deathmatch game. I would highly prefer one person, or one group of people to contribute all of the tracks, versus a bunch of people.

The game is basically bomberman, but in large outdoor arenas with a much larger scale for firepower. Check out www.pixeldreams.com for screenshots and more info. If someone is really interested I can make a demo available as well.

Sorry, the only compensation I can offer is credits on the title screen and many many thanks. I would love to pay someone, but I cant even afford smokes at this time. :(

On a more general note, indie games need decent music BADLY! I am a huge dnb fan, and I know that it will fit perfectly into my game, but I think that there should be way more synergy between indies in both music and games, and especially since electronic music usually does fit in quite well with games.

Anyways, if you are interested, email me, check out the website and we can go from there.

Thank You,

-s

hi
ive been making dnb and mad soundz for years now ,im also a dj ,mc and can beat box aswell ,where do i send my demo ???? im living in brighton at the mo not really doing much apart from some t.v addz and djing so ive got plenty of time on me hands at the mo to do some work else where .as for the moniez ..... no worrez im at a stage in me life where credits r more important than money ,so as long as im on the cover and game ...all me beats r urz , email me at djlennox001@yahoo.co.uk and then maybe we can have chat on net or by phone about what you want, where and when ect .
ive done score music for adverts and films before .
toke it easy lenny len lennox

OOps!! Sorry folks... didnt realize nobody could mail me!

And hey, i want to give a fat ass thanks to the kind folk who have mailed me. I love drum and bass and this is the first forum i've used for DnB and its supreme to see people want to donate their tracks. Muchos gracias to you all.

email:

stephensjc@yahoo.com
clarks@cwu.edu

ps: anyone know what squarepusher has been up to? He's coming to town and i'd like to see him again even though I didnt love the last show..

Back
Top Bottom