Wanted True Playaz - Real Vibes LP

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Easy one & all I keep putting posts up like this in the general forum but I thought to save me been attacked by those popwer hungry mods (Indi & Mesh I'm looking at you), I'd put this post here. I'm trying to get hold of True Playaz - Real Vibes LP in particular I want DJ Hype's Closer to God if anyone has a copy they want to part with please hit me up as I want a copy b4 the 10th of next month as I'm playing & would like to drop Closer To God for the people.

Also SDM do you think having a Wants/Sell vinyl page would be of any good to the forum?

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Dustek said:
Got it... but can't part with it... have you tried the True Playaz store? They've probably got it on mp3...
Such a tease!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah they got it on MP3 but I'm a vinyl man & have never used a cd deck b4 so could run into problems if I try mixing on one live.

Thanks anyway man help always appreciated

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
A wants/flogs page sounds cool.

sayber said:
I thought to save me been attacked by those popwer hungry mods (Indi & Mesh I'm looking at you)
And me, power hungry? Cheeky bugger, you're banned :teeth:

Last edited:

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Mulla said:
Its got the 'getting closer to god' sample from Mobb Deeps 'Shook Ones' but I wouldnt say its based on it...

Zinc remixed 'Shook Ones' tho...

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/sr?C=SSSH001&S=A
Yeah I got the Zinc remix but the bassline of the Hype - Closer To God is way better & gets everyone moving in the place.

Come on people I'll even throw in some magic beans & a cow