WANTED (NO NOT THE FILM :D)

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
WANTED:

A GOOD CONDITION 3/4 CHANNEL MIXER, RECORD OUTPUT, EQS, GENERAL NECESSARY SHIZZLE, ANYTHING ELSE (EFFECTS ETC..) OPTIONAL. GOTTA BE GOOD CONDITION, GOOD MAKE ETC...

ANYONE GOT ONE THEY WOULD LIKE TO SELL?

AND NO, NOT EBAY, THAT IS MY SECOND OPTION.

would you be interested in a Numark DXM09. Miint condition, had 6months from new. still got 11 and half warrenty

Everything works perfect, has loadsa effects, 3 channel, recording output, awesome crossfader, 24bit digital business..

would you be interested in a Numark DXM09. Miint condition, had 6months from new. still got 11 and half warrenty

Everything works perfect, has loadsa effects, 3 channel, recording output, awesome crossfader, 24bit digital business..

Hi, just for personal knowledge what are the effects like on this mixer as my mixer has over 70 effects of which 2-3 are OK - still nothing special what are the ones on this like?

Cheers

the effects are pretty cool, lots of different ways of using them having an intensity bar as well. the tap sync should always be used imo to make sure you get the effect in time witht the tune, not using them willy nilly like. you can get some serious play with them tho.

the effects are pretty cool, lots of different ways of using them having an intensity bar as well. the tap sync should always be used imo to make sure you get the effect in time witht the tune, not using them willy nilly like. you can get some serious play with them tho.

Man I'm interested in this mixer!!!

Back
Top Bottom