WANTED / FOR SALE SECTION ..

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
im sure theres loads of us with stuff for sale, and tunes , ps3 games were after etc etc. people could put vynil up here for sale before flogging it on ebay and paying ebay, least you know its going to a happy home etc, and youve sorted out a fellow dnbhead... seen this on a few forums, and seems too work well. paypal so your covered and can claim back everything. or put up for collect if it close enough to travel .. blah blah blah ..

what you rekon..

im after a new phone, and im selling an mpd32 new, boxed etc. a little for sale section wouldnt be to hard to mod either.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
yea, as you could stick it in advertisements, but to be fair itll get lost amoungst other stuff, specific sub section for wants / selling would be nice to check out everynow and again. just becuase its better to buy from / sell to someone you sort of half know and will apprciate it, id rather one of you lot have my mpd32 than some scally kid who will use it as a beer mat.

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
good idea mate

things i've got for sale are:

sennheiser freeport wireless kit mint condition

line 6 PODXT

boss compressor/sustainer FX pedal

epiphone les paul special

ibanez rg320fm (trans blue)

canon drum kit with throne and ahead carbon sticks included (ride, crash, hats, 2 toms, floor tom, bass drum & snare)

2x numark tt1625 direct drives, tip top condition, with standard styli

anyone interested hit me up with a PM safe

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
a pair of numark tt1550 belt drive poo decks. £10 collected from aldershot. might even have a pair of cartridges for them somewhere. intend to learn to dj, but they're not my cup of tea.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Lazy mods.....

Fes, can you move my new beats thread from the main Production part to the new talent part. I put it there by accident.

And check them out please. Safe :)

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
av got a DAC standing fridge freezer in the garage. used to use it for beers but the new fridge is a smeg so i enjoy using it more.

£20 and pick up bridlington