Wanted: Blankets and carpets

You'd have had some wikked ones too, but Stuuu went and banned the poor man who was just trying to earn a living. Banning him from the forum has probably meant hes had a strong loss of business, which means he probably wont be able to afford Christmas presents for his kids. How can you live with yourself, eh Stuuu? :finger: :D

hahaha, he has actually been unbanned for a couple of days

so hopefully he will come back and sell us all blankets and carpets, yay

im thinkin about gettin some carpet slipmatts, boh

Originally posted by sdm

im thinkin about gettin some carpet slipmatts, boh

You mean you havent got any already? And you have the nerve to call yourself a Dj???

Ive got nice sheepskin slipmatts at the mo! :slayer:

Originally posted by Mulla
You mean you havent got any already? And you have the nerve to call yourself a Dj???

im runnin the shuangbao gold pimp blanket slipmatts at the moment, but id like a furry carpet slipmatt now, i hear they only come in 10" though! will have to get a shuangbao custom order done.

Hard to find used to do these leopard skin slipmatts
Fucking crap but funny.

I saw this article in a mag once about using doillies (is that how you spell it?) as slipmatts because they're real thin, but a bit too frilly for my darkside selection

Originally posted by Serum

I saw this article in a mag once about using doillies (is that how you spell it?) as slipmatts because they're real thin, but a bit too frilly for my darkside selection

I reckon Fabio'd do well with a pair of them!

Originally posted by Serum
Hard to find used to do these leopard skin slipmatts
Fucking crap but funny.

Haha, thats hillarious! Thats good for the grandma selections :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom