Want better results with fl studio

MadChoonz

I'm Rich Biatch!
I've been using fl studio for about 3 years and I have yet to produce anything without that "corny" feel to it. Any suggestions on how to get more clean and pro sounds out of it? Or is it just a dumb toy?

I myself still use fruity loops too because I started with it and I just know my way around in it. But I also found out that you need some good eqing/compressing effects to crank up the quality of your sound. After you get those I think you can make a quality tune with almost every program. Just for you then to find the right beats/basslines!

"Buy Logic" is hardly an acceptable answer.

Learn to correctly eq, compressed, and add warmth to your songs. Under no circumstance may you use the sounds that came with fruity loops. Get some new samples. Purchase some good vsts. Be innovative. Think about what parts of the songs you've made make them "sound corny" and then do shit different the next time. Keep trying.

Regardless if they are good or not, if they come with fruity loops, that means every head that tries the program uses those sounds first.....After a while you get real sick of hearing those sounds.

You can edit the wave forms and sound, you can also add any effects you want, to be honest you can make an infinite amount of sounds and noises with fruity loops

i use a lot of outboard samples and plugins

most of the sounds in fl are corny, but then you have to manipulate them with the suggestions peeps have said

that is the art of production

Back
Top Bottom