WANNA GET YOU TUNE HEARD ON INTABEATS?

Bailey[1Xtra]

My radio show 'IntaBeatz' is every Sunday 10pm - midnite on 1Xtra.

This weeks show, Sunday 28th will comprise entirely of brand new tracks sent in by UK listeners ONLY.

If you want to send in a track do the following on Sunday nite at 10pm.

1) Be by a computer with a good internet connection.

2) Have your BEST tune ready in an MP3 format (one only will be accepted from each sender, if you send more we won't listen

to any of them).

3) It is important that your file is not over 10 meg...any bigger and it will NOT get through the BBC server

4) Make sure your track is radio friendly (i.e no bad language). My production team will be checking for this

5) If you are using a phat sample it is up to YOU to get it cleared. I will not be responsible if someone wants to sue your

arse!

6) In your email, attach a short biog about you, where you are and any other relevant details so we can say who's tune is

who's. Also, a brief description of the track would be really helpful...ie 'dark roller', ' soulful choppy edit', 'camp 80's

nurofunk'..you know the deal.

7) Tune into my show and i'll give you the address to send your tune for potential air play

Also - we're going to be running a chat room throughout the whole show so you can comment on other people's tunes.

Going to get a couple of established D&B heads in there too to give feedback, so make sure you're listening near a PC.

PEACE!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom