Wanna Get A Xone

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
I'm thinking I want to get the 3-channel Xone 32. I want to add a 3rd turntable eventually and learn how tho use the VCF filters I keep reading about. Any input??

the Graphite Zone 42 to a sexy peive of kit, i need it in my life.....

BMR315311.jpg

I've got a Xone 32 and I love it. I doubt I'll ever need to buy another mixer again. I wouldn't get too excited about the VCF filters though. They're fun for a muck around but personally I don't really bother with them. Allen & Heath is the way to go though in my opinion... :not_worth

I've got a Xone 32 and I love it. I doubt I'll ever need to buy another mixer again. I wouldn't get too excited about the VCF filters though. They're fun for a muck around but personally I don't really bother with them. Allen & Heath is the way to go though in my opinion... :not_worth

Completely disagree, these are by far the best filters on a mixer standard!! NOTHING compares to the quality and verstatility of them, period.

If you can get the monies for a 62 you won't be disappointed!

Want to get one with multiple filters. I been eyeing the 42 but the info on it says it has a VCF 'filter'. Anyone know if it has a selection of filters or just one?

It only has one unfortunately, I was guna buy this until I found that out! Only the 62 and 92 have 2 filters! If you wana get the idea of sound quality aswell d/l my latest mix in the Mixes section, on the drop with "Turn down the lights" and "Get some" there is some cheeky bass swaps using the filters, they make life so much easier.

Also check Jay Walkers VCF mixes, no EQin at all, just filters!! They are amazing!

It only has one unfortunately, I was guna buy this until I found that out! Only the 62 and 92 have 2 filters! If you wana get the idea of sound quality aswell d/l my latest mix in the Mixes section, on the drop with "Turn down the lights" and "Get some" there is some cheeky bass swaps using the filters, they make life so much easier.

Also check Jay Walkers VCF mixes, no EQin at all, just filters!! They are amazing!

I've listened to one of yours so far man but i'm not sure if it's the one your talking about. Have to check it out. Love 'Get Some' I think it goes real well with 'Seen' - OS & Taxman.

Completely disagree, these are by far the best filters on a mixer standard!! NOTHING compares to the quality and verstatility of them, period.

If you can get the monies for a 62 you won't be disappointed!

I don't disagree that as far as filters on a mixer go they're really good but I just find them a bit of a novelty personally. It could easily be me just not utilising them in the best ways though. I'll check out some of these mixes where people use them and maybe I'll be converted :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom