wankers on dnbforum/the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
i think everyone should cut down with the cyber bullying and shit, the people on the other side must feel like crap, i mean, they might be wankers but how would you feel if you couldnt be part of a online community because people make you feel unwelcome? just 'cos someone is different, annoying a bit weird or whatever doesnt mean people should rip the piss out of them, ignore them if you don't want to know about them, i've read some fucking nasty stuff on here lately and it's shown the nasty side of some of you guys (not naming anybody, i've done it before on forums, but i've since learnt). theres also been cases of suicide because of cyber bullying - nuff said if you ask me, just wanted to post this as you never know, i could be saving somebodys life here :) i hope this makes everybody think a little bit, safe (y).

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
yeah, i totally agree with you mang.....

i think the_voice should kill himself too.

the_voice

VIP Junglist
most people are safe but there are some battyman
who think they are badman on there pc but i bet in real like there are pussy

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
yeah, i totally agree with you mang.....

i think the_voice should kill himself too.
too far dude.

@Barnzee, as i said i was also i suspect, but i have since realised that it's pretty wankerish

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

1995ting

VIP Junglist
seriously, who takes the internet seriously? it's the fucking internet, anyone who gets upset over a fuckng forum needs to get out more, if you think dnb forum is bad, go over to 4chan, they have ruined peoples lives and led them to committ suicide, recently, some emo kid killed himself cos of them

Last edited:

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
me and you might not take the internet seriously but there are people who do - just like the "emo" who killed himself

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
:word: thats why i dont go on it :) theres no point being upset or pissed off by people on the internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.