Wandells birthday mix!

listened to this the other week and utterly forgot to get back to you on it, sorry man!

enjoyed this section a lot
Steam Train - Break
Forgiven - Ulterior Motive, Peta Oneir
Didgy - Survival

making didgy work is slightly tricky i find, and getting that to sit between two other powerful tunes is impressive.

liked this a lot too
Circadian Rhythm - Intracut
Transition - Survival, Octane & DLR
I Was 10 - Spectrasoul
Reckless - Incognito

my kind of tunes, nice and deep, and cheers for introducing me to that intracut tune.

selection was real good, few bits im not a fan of but thats just my taste, by and large it was really up my street and thoroughly enjoyable ride (y)

also, you get approval for including 1471, fuck off business

listened to this the other week and utterly forgot to get back to you on it, sorry man!

enjoyed this section a lot
Steam Train - Break
Forgiven - Ulterior Motive, Peta Oneir
Didgy - Survival

making didgy work is slightly tricky i find, and getting that to sit between two other powerful tunes is impressive.

liked this a lot too
Circadian Rhythm - Intracut
Transition - Survival, Octane & DLR
I Was 10 - Spectrasoul
Reckless - Incognito

my kind of tunes, nice and deep, and cheers for introducing me to that intracut tune.

selection was real good, few bits im not a fan of but thats just my taste, by and large it was really up my street and thoroughly enjoyable ride (y)

also, you get approval for including 1471, fuck off business

Thanks man! Thanks a lot! That intracut tune is not even signed! I will pass your kind words on mate! Thank you for listening and taking the time to give feedback!

Back
Top Bottom