Forthcoming Ram Records

Less than 9/10 I'd say....standard cheese tune really now. Such a shame after such a long time its only been made worse

Are you guys talking about the vocal version thats been around for a few months? Or a brand new vocal version, I dont get it?

Are you guys talking about the vocal version thats been around for a few months? Or a brand new vocal version, I dont get it?

Just listened to the set, City Lights isn't even in it. I think they've mistaken Wilkinson - Dirty Love to City Lights, cause that's the closest song I could find!

Guys! Does anyone have any infos about that guy called Bensley? Ram signed him exclusively like 2 months ago, but there's no way to get some information about this guy, isn't it? I only heard, that his LP or EP (whatever) will be absolutely crazy...

edit: sorry if someone already mentioned him, i didn't recognized that this thread already has 7 pages, lol! :upset:

Last edited:
Guys! Does anyone have any infos about that guy called Bensley? Ram signed him exclusively like 2 months ago, but there's no way to get some information about this guy, isn't it? I only heard, that his LP or EP (whatever) will be absolutely crazy...

edit: sorry if someone already mentioned him, i didn't recognized that this thread already has 7 pages, lol! :upset:

No info about him as of yet I'm afraid, they're keeping schtum about it for now.

All I want from RAM right now is new Calyx & Teebee tunes and that "Drop it low" track from Frankee.....such a fucking tune. :rambo:

Nobody knows, just have to wait till dubs start showing up or the marketing machine kicks in

Dirty Love is guaranteed a release in the next two months, Lazers 2.0 is August the 18th right? And Dirty Love is supposed to be a single...

Stealth next ProgRam...
http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/54051-prgram019-stealth

A side is a Hard Noize copy haha, Smash It is cool though so a good 12" all around.

still no Venus Transit though....

Smash It
icon16.gif
what a banger

RAM have a playlist on Soundcloud with no tracks in it called 'next Frankee release' so I'm assuming that'll be coming up pretty soon.

There need's to be more releases from Ram before then! It feels too long since the last release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quite like the new Wilkinson tune

Back
Top Bottom