Forthcoming Ram Records

Some good news for Culture Shock fans in this thread, taken from insta link posted above: The first in a series of single track releases

Checked out this Culture Shock tune to see what the fuss was about. As expected, Culture Shock must be the most disproportionate hype/ to how good the tune actually is of all
Dimension & Etherwood would like to have a word with you

Bought the new frankee lp and I'm very disappointed, always loved his output (away, wonderland, black heart) but this is just throwaway stuff. Maybe it's me getting older and being harder to please so yea..didn't like it at all

Bought the new frankee lp and I'm very disappointed, always loved his output (away, wonderland, black heart) but this is just throwaway stuff. Maybe it's me getting older and being harder to please so yea..didn't like it at all

Don't think I will be buying it. Although the tunes all seem "fine", I'm not sure I would ever draw for any of them.

It's good to see a decent selection of remixers mentioned so far, I hope the rest of the remixers carry on that quality.

to save going to the link:
Valley of the Shadows (Chase & Status Remix)
Chase Scene (Shimon Remix)
Huggy Bear (DJ Marky Remix)
Cool Down (Total Science Remix)
Sound in Motion (Killbox Remix)
Sound Control (S.P.Y Remix)
The Gatekeeper (Sound In Noise Remix)
Good Times Bad Times (1991 Remix)
Cause 'n' Effect (Calyx & TeeBee Remix)
Recharge (Benny L Remix)
Milky Way (Shimon & Ant Miles Remix)
Night Flight (Shimon Remix)
Truly One (Kasra & Enei Remix)
Terminal 2 (DC Breaks Remix)
Quest (Bladerunner Remix)
X-Ray (Metrik Remix)
Fly Away Home (Frankee Remix)

a few I'm looking forward to there! hoping for a gold-threaded 6x12" vinyl release complete with dove-feathered cover

-yes
-maybe
-probably
-probably
-NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO
-probably
-maybe
-appropriate :teeth:
-garbage
-probably
-maybe
-maybe
-probably
-depends on which DC Breaks showed up :teeth:
-probably
-no
-you took the amens out and replaced them with 4 on the floor why would you do this

more than happy to see remixes of Valley of the shadows, Quest and Nightflight, all 3 easily in my ever changing top 10 tunes of all time. I dont think Quest and Nightflight have been messed around with too much from what ive heard, which im happy about. They just needed beats updating and things cleaned up, and we all probably know what C&S managed to do with Valley, I suppose they had the choice of hardly touch and just update, or go all out. Keeping the vibe of the original drums did it for me, great remix. Must have been hard to let some of these classics go out to be remixed.

I just want to know.....what the fuck happened to Turbulence? Cant say its untouchable as most of the list of remixed tunes could come under that banner, and if Valley can be touched then it should be open season. I know Moving Fusion had a stab at it shortly after the original blew up but it didnt get taken any further than dub, surely someone could have had a stab at it now.

Anyone know if this is it or could a set of 12's follow with more remixes?

Back
Top Bottom