Forthcoming Ram Records

Wonder what will be on the the 25 years album?

Maybe all the new remixes of the classics?
I hope the saus VIP is on it and gets a vinyl release

Looks like RAM finally got their groove back.
:teeth:
I'm glad I checked this out because after enduring it in its totality I was drawn towards their other track in the suggestions and that one is quite honestly a good tune.

Gotta figure Saus VIP will be on there

Also hoping for a couple of the new Culture Shock bits that have been floating about:

Bunker @ 42:25:

Neighbourhood @ 19:35

I've got tickets to ram@printworks but haven't really listened to any 'New' ram output for around 7 years and after listening to the last few releases on this page I'm genuinely worried. Has anybody been to recent ram nights and do they still play decent stuff from their back cat or Is it mainly the recent stuff they are pushing?

I've got tickets to ram@printworks but haven't really listened to any 'New' ram output for around 7 years and after listening to the last few releases on this page I'm genuinely worried. Has anybody been to recent ram nights and do they still play decent stuff from their back cat or Is it mainly the recent stuff they are pushing?
Don't think Andy, Ant Miles, Shimon, Moving Fusion en Bad Company can do a bad job right.
Maybe you even enjoy Camo & Krooked.

Gotta figure Saus VIP will be on there

Also hoping for a couple of the new Culture Shock bits that have been floating about:

Bunker @ 42:25:

Neighbourhood @ 19:35

Where did you find the names of these dubs? I've heard Bunker in a couple of his and sub focus' sets as of late indeed. Hopefully it's coming soon.
Ps. I always like a new Culture Shock set but this MC.... god damn this is next level terrible.

Where did you find the names of these dubs? I've heard Bunker in a couple of his and sub focus' sets as of late indeed. Hopefully it's coming soon.
Ps. I always like a new Culture Shock set but this MC.... god damn this is next level terrible.

Neighbourhood was in his Beats 1 mix tracklist and someone on Twitter was talking about Bunker

Don't worry everyone, Black Andy C has travelled from a parallel dimension where ram still releases credible underground music to save us!!!

FB_IMG_1509086511833.jpg

What are the remixes of classics that are floating about?

Ones I heard are....

Origin Unknown - Valley Of The Shadows (Chase & Status Remix???)
Concord Dawn - Fly Away Home (Frankee Remix???)
Sub Focus - X-Ray & Stomp Remixes
Chase & Status - Music Club (Sound In Noise Remix)

Anything else?

What are the remixes of classics that are floating about?

Ones I heard are....

Origin Unknown - Valley Of The Shadows (Chase & Status Remix???)
Concord Dawn - Fly Away Home (Frankee Remix???)
Sub Focus - X-Ray & Stomp Remixes
Chase & Status - Music Club (Sound In Noise Remix)

Anything else?

X-Ray remix sounds like Metrik to me, Valley of the Shadows sounds like Bladerunner

Back
Top Bottom