Forthcoming Ram Records

Their Slow Down remix was absolutely alright. Really works well on the dancefloor. You can't just "forget" how to produce bangers.

There's a Spectrasoul Remix of their tune If I Could, and a Hybrid Minds remix of their tune Ember, potentially a Mosaik remix EP/LP coming soon?
I reckon there could just be a deluxe edition of the album. We'll see within a week or so, since the album is due at the end of the month

That essential mix is proper amazing. Really looking forward to the album and fingers crossed for the deluxe edition including the remixes as both sound lovely.

Ok, I submit, you've finally outgayed me. I put up a good fight, but stuff of this calibre is just unfuckwithable when it comes to poofterism.

Well played sir, well played. :applause:

I honourably concede, you are indeed, the king of gay.

There's a Spectrasoul Remix of their tune If I Could, and a Hybrid Minds remix of their tune Ember, potentially a Mosaik remix EP/LP coming soon?

Yeah, Spectrasoul are remixing some right old shit at the moment, see some inexcusable ones whilst having a look at who was on the Radio 1 dnb show

SWAG...

272677.jpg

https://www.deejay.de/Teddykillerz_Nightmare_Street_RAMMLP31_Vinyl__272677

Back
Top Bottom