Walking Gorilla

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that depressed me even worse than the polish vid with the three girls in the alley and they bully the one girl into pulling down her pants and they kick gravel at her and cut her hair. theyre like 16 or something. you know that vid its pretty good.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
lerl... aparently ape hips arent strong enough to sustain long periods of up-right walking?!
my thoughts exactly. plus i find zoos so depressing i could shit. in sweden the zoo with the lynx and the tiger and that are sealed off, then armed security guards, then a plexiglass shield.
not in china though, no sir, went to a zoo in beijing you could reach right in and touch a kangaroo, just a knee high fence separating us. and one of those four legged things with a big snout and walks on paws that are just a bunch of big black claws that had cataract in both eyes. said not to feed them candy cos they werent made for eating candy. monkey mountain was the worst though, it looked like a miniature mountain in an empty pool, like 10 meters high and 500 badly worn monkeys with fur patches and teeth and arms and legs missing. not sure where im going with this. think im gonna space out and listen to NIN for a while