walkers switcheroo

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
okay, so me and a work mate were debating walkers changing salt n vinegar from a blue pack to green and vice versa for the cheese n onion falvours... now walkers claim theier packs were always the same, but i deffo remember it happening!

so my question is, a) who remembers it and b) when did it happen!?

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'm getting a slightly incepted feeling. Like this did happen, but did it? Your mind, is the scene of the crime
INCEPTION

DUN DUN DUN DUNDUNDUN

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist

from 1983 apparently

also apparently it changed in 1980 when Walkers relaunched the brand

so you must be lying about your age richie

apparently

Last edited:

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Me and a m9 had this same talk. They did switch the colours over but it was a much more recent pack to the one posted i thought also i worked at walkers crisps once.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Did you get sacked for dropping the Westwood bomb on the factory floor?

No i seen how the crisps are made and realised that if i worked there any longer i would NEVER eat walkers crisps again after seeing how they are made this made me sad so i left.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah my friend worked in a Tesco bakery and I've heard some horror stories. One of the other workers pissed in the donut fryer.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Its not so much the crisps its a case of the state of the factory! i still eat walkers i just couldnt work there! the conditions are so bad. I remember skiing round the factory because there was so much fat on the floor, Its like a normal thing watching people fall over because of the greasy floor lol

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
They definitely switched the colours and it doesn't make sense.

Salt comes from the sea. Sea = Blue

Onions are vegetables. Veg = Green