some fucking hydroponic grow sets ups and some stupidly expensive seeds
another party
another party
probably another party
and then just keep on partying till its gone

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
dunno, you would have a job putting it into any bank account, questions will be asked, first of all i would roll up a note a wiff a fat line a beak, then roll up a reefa in a note, a big note and chong that, cover my self head to toe in gold, then go the bank, get the notes changed for pound coins, fill a swimming pool up with the said quids then do a Scrooge McDuck and dive in.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist

i like joeys idea best...

but really,
loadsa cars
hookers
loadsa weed
whores
bad ass house
pro's
epic holiday
bare ho's
even more weed
and a badd ass production studio

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
ive always said if i came into a sum of money that large, i would retire and spend my days carrying out the most ridiculous and elaborate pranks on people. im talking really ruining lives here, like michael douglas in "the game"

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
buy a big dirty souns system, drop out of school taking a next hot girl with me and buy a house with a garage in the same area as now, buy a few mx bikes like kx's, rm's, cr's. after that ill past my test and get a toyota starlet glanza and a honda civic type r (ek9 of course). buy a few straps from gunchesta, some sick garms, from hugo boss suits to lacoste tracksuits. smoke, drink and party 24/7.