WAKE UP YOU CUNTS

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i am awake. my head hurts, my throat has one of those chainsaw engine thingies in it.
thats a sweet view. when i was a nipper and we used to do all nighters and go and watch the sun rise with a spliff from the highest point on the fylde coast. t'was quality to see the sun gradually creep over the land.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
:gimp:

completely agree though. i love it. sadly i played with my house mate who is just learning, so it wasn't great
easy wins though??

and i live right near the sea and you can watch it rise just like that, did it on acid once jus looked like a massive warm yellow ball rising out of the sea

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
By the time you made this thread Radius, I had had a shower, eaten 3 slices of toast, brushed my teeth, caught two buses to work, had 3 fags and made some sales.

I think you need to wake up, sir.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
We're awake when you're asleep everyday!

You live upside down, back to front, arse backwards.

What's your point here huh?

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Want to talk about the past ey?

How about when Britain no longer wanted they're scummy criminals so sent them to what they thought was a deserted island.

The criminals bred and as a result you now have people like you Karen!

Nothing but crimnal offspring.

You even manage to almost to completely wipe out the actual Australians.

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT PAST??????

I love you really :)

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
That's a bit cruel considering we sent them there for nicking bits of bread (allegedly)...

@Brofski...someone's dropped something in the mixes section that would make your avatar pop and flex all the way to boogaloo sam's house...you should check it out.

Last edited: