WAKE UP YOU CUNTS

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i am awake. my head hurts, my throat has one of those chainsaw engine thingies in it.
thats a sweet view. when i was a nipper and we used to do all nighters and go and watch the sun rise with a spliff from the highest point on the fylde coast. t'was quality to see the sun gradually creep over the land.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
:gimp:

completely agree though. i love it. sadly i played with my house mate who is just learning, so it wasn't great
easy wins though??

and i live right near the sea and you can watch it rise just like that, did it on acid once jus looked like a massive warm yellow ball rising out of the sea

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
By the time you made this thread Radius, I had had a shower, eaten 3 slices of toast, brushed my teeth, caught two buses to work, had 3 fags and made some sales.

I think you need to wake up, sir.

Gumby

VIP Junglist
im awake when you lot are asleep every day so stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
We're awake when you're asleep everyday!

You live upside down, back to front, arse backwards.

What's your point here huh?

Gumby

VIP Junglist
We're awake when you're asleep everyday!

You live upside down, back to front, arse backwards.

What's your point here huh?
you guys are living in the past though. the future is where its at.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
i don't think anyone from somewhere as uncultured as australia can accuse us of living in the past...

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Want to talk about the past ey?

How about when Britain no longer wanted they're scummy criminals so sent them to what they thought was a deserted island.

The criminals bred and as a result you now have people like you Karen!

Nothing but crimnal offspring.

You even manage to almost to completely wipe out the actual Australians.

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT PAST??????

I love you really :)

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
That's a bit cruel considering we sent them there for nicking bits of bread (allegedly)...

@Brofski...someone's dropped something in the mixes section that would make your avatar pop and flex all the way to boogaloo sam's house...you should check it out.

Last edited: