@ w3vil

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Pah.

0.5 out of 10, tops.

Come on man, this is your chance to shine, to show me whats what on making awesome threads & spellbinding content on the internet & all you can come up with is "wanker"

Heres some Crayons:

Draw me a picture using Primary Colours only to illustrate the emotions the above statement makes you feel.

:2thumbs:

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
Pah.

0.5 out of 10, tops.

Come on man, this is your chance to shine, to show me whats what on making awesome threads & spellbinding content on the internet & all you can come up with is "wanker"

Heres some Crayons:

Draw me a picture using Primary Colours only to illustrate the emotions the above statement makes you feel.

Attachments

D

dirty breaks

Pah.

0.5 out of 10, tops.

Heres some Crayons:

I went and done drawed you wiv me crayonz.
It's you blowing up we3vil in a mist of your rage and we3vils special brew saturated blood in an epic battle to the death where there cannot be any survivors, and Karl always wins. :2thumbs:

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
I have scottish and french ancestry, which is why i'm a violent smelly alcoholic that starts a lot of fights but surrenders easily and runs away.

you can take my freedom but don't dare touch my drink.