DnB W3st- Shattered Helix (Heavy liquid roller) Love some feedback!

I like it man, good structure to the song and it kinda reminds of some LAOS stuff, maybe try to get the kick drum and snare more pronounced and brighten up the cymbols abit, good job :)

This song is fun. I do not like the lead that comes in at 1:35. I am not sure if it should not be there or if it is just to loud. Possibly it could be better eqed? What do you think. What do others think????

hmmm about that 1:35 wobble.. i agree it does seem out of place, i think it goes with the song but it's stereo position is off a bit. its a massive created synth with full wetness on the dimension expander with the lowest size. maybe it should be drier.... dunno, how do you think it sounds when it comes in the second time before the breakdown?

There's something with the kick, it overwhelmes sometimes imo. For that wobble at 1;35, i think if you put it more in the foreground, and ajus the speed a bit, it's gonna be niiiice! Overall track is sweet mate, keep it up!

needs a hi passed amen break and a fat natural snare to add some punch - more reverb on the cymbals and turn them down a little bit

cheers for the input guys - kick is slightly large in the mix, not as hi passed as I usual go about it, but I was aiming for the bounciness for this track, may need to lower the vol on it.

anywho, I'll get to work on this, thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom