W3st- Hazer (Ughn!) NEW drumstep/drum&bass hybrid...prius (cooler than one tho)

Some nice ideas in there, synth is overpowering it all though, might want to change your mixing a little. I also like the transition from drumstep to drum and bass, well done. The reason you're not getting any feedback though, is because you posted this in the wrong section. It should be in 'New talent and track reviews' which is a subforum of this one. :)

Overpowering as in it's too repetitive? Because the sound levels are all equalized.. but its true that bassline is really my only synth, that plus the arpeggio

And oooohhhh thanks haha ill move it

I meant overpowering in a way that the synth stands out of the mix too much, drowning the other instruments, or maybe the other instruments are just too silent :D

I meant overpowering in a way that the synth stands out of the mix too much, drowning the other instruments, or maybe the other instruments are just too silent :D

Oh ok I get you now, yeah it is loud, the output for the compressor is quite high from what I remember.... if you want to remix it... PM me :D

but um yeah there arent too many other instruments apart from that arpeggio like i said... but fack it ill crank it down -_-

thanks for the help, cheers!

Back
Top Bottom