W.I.P. - whoodid klaww - feedback wanted!

whoodidklaww

Decoy Ahoy! - Whoodid Klaww - Update

Howdy peeps - been working on this for tha last few nights,
something big, bad n heavy. Still aint complete with all that goodness, but ive beefed the bass (hopefully!!)

Keep the feedback on the what could improve this piece coming. :thumbsup:
If you aint feeling it - say why, i aint gonna get offended!

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?pid=323425&T=5655

Last edited:
Yeah man, this sounds good, very original definatly got your own style going there. Couldn't comment about the bass cos i'm sub-less at the mo. Is that a semi triplet I hear there as well!?!? It start's going off in the right direction @ about 3 min's in, that sounds proper mad whoodidklaw, big ups!!! :2thumbs:

Posted by MC Motion - 14-11-2003 at 10:11
Yeah man, this sounds good, very original definatly got your own style going there. Couldn't comment about the bass cos i'm sub-less at the mo. Is that a semi triplet I hear there as well!?!? It start's going off in the right direction @ about 3 min's in, that sounds proper mad whoodidklaw, big ups!!!

Mucho props Motion - I know you are quite a perveyor of fine dnb, so your words carry weight! :P
it is jus work in progress at the moment - im zipping this up an rollin to Bad Aces new studio this weekend. Hope he can give me a few tips!

I tried as hard as i could to make the drums roll differently, an think im onto sumpin - they roll like tha movin fusion tune off Ram Trilogy 3 ep ive been told.

Keep the comments coming massiv :cool:

Alias business agwan!!!

Are you the Whoodidklaw or do you work with the Whoodidklaw or is the Whoodidklaw a little slave you leave in the dungeon to make tunes!?!?!

MC Motion said:
Alias business agwan!!!

Are you the Whoodidklaw or do you work with the Whoodidklaw or is the Whoodidklaw a little slave you leave in the dungeon to make tunes!?!?!

haha jay walker is the 1 and only whoodid klaww.love this tune!!!!

Bad Man Aceino - you know this tune is just the basis, when i zip it up an get over yours - its gonna be siiiiick :sick:

You new set up is absolutley-fookin-brilliant mate money well spent imo, everything at your fingertips!

Posted by MC Motion - 14-11-2003 at 20:10
Alias business agwan!!!

as bad ace said - im jay walker. ive been spinnin as Jay Walker since my Hip-Hop days, Whoodid Klaww is stricly production. Add Bad Ace Inc., Sayber and the dapper MC 3D (whose working out in Spain at the moment) into the equation, an you get Risque business, baby! :censored:

whoodidklaww said:
Bad Man Aceino - you know this tune is just the basis, when i zip it up an get over yours - its gonna be siiiiick :sick:

You new set up is absolutley-fookin-brilliant mate money well spent imo, everything at your fingertips!

as bad ace said - im jay walker. ive been spinnin as Jay Walker since my Hip-Hop days, Whoodid Klaww is stricly production. Add Bad Ace Inc., Sayber and the dapper MC 3D (whose working out in Spain at the moment) into the equation, an you get Risque business, baby! :censored:

in my best tim westwood voice "its gonna be big baby,drop the bomb"!!!!!! :twisted:

whoodidklaww said:
Howdy peeps - been working on this for tha last few nights,
something big, bad n heavy. Aint complete with sfx, tweeks an all that goodness, but it gives a idea.

Any feedback on the what could improve this piece - lemme know.
If you aint feeling it - say why, i aint gonna get offended!

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=323425&T=7092
jay walker traxie the next thang this is the grinch baybe heavy shit

sayber said:
Ezzee badman is that sneaky little traack you played to me on Wednesday night! Sounding good man production is definetly coming on strong :antitank:
yo yo yo the ratta is the smasher going bye the 12 inch grinch gidy get to no good trak

boh whoodid! i would put some more bass into that badbwoy but i'm diggin' tha' melody and tha' drumz r right on point! keep dat up yo yo!

Posted by dj rev-e - 17-11-2003 at 23:19
boh whoodid! i would put some more bass into that badbwoy but i'm diggin' tha' melody and tha' drumz r right on point! keep dat up yo yo!

Bass is Beefed up - Cheers for the feedback, sorry i aint been in touch - nuff stuff on, but ill holler at your goodself next week!

Back
Top Bottom