(W.I.P) - sally in the alley

I could really like this. That bass is not right tho. I'm not sure if it's just too quiet or if it's got some crazy compression on it or what. I like the actual bass, it's just that I can't feel it over the drums (which I quite like)
If you finish this I'd like to hear it again.

Drums are quite nice, not really feeling the bass. It's a bit too quiet in comparison to the rest of the elements in there. Like the ideas though! The whole mix sounds a bit muddy in its low end. Maybe a bit more hipassing on the kick. You should make sure the freqs of your kick and bass/sub arent clashing too much. Needs a bit more work on the bass and then it could be a nice track! Good luck with it.

i like this but i do agree bass is a bit loud, got some nice sounds goin on there i wud maybe change the hi hat a bit not too sure tho,
nice work!

Thanks guys -- 2 people said the bass is too quiet, one said too loud?

I'll work on the Mud. the main drop on the bassline actually pulls away from the drums because it is so loud, are you guys using a subwoofer or some monitors?

P.S. I noticed the kind warbly lead (not the sub bass) sounds really quiet if you are listening to it in MONO, I'll have to fix that -- is that what you're saying about too quiet? cuz it's really loud in stereo.

Thanks again guys!:1:

I could really like this. That bass is not right tho. I'm not sure if it's just too quiet or if it's got some crazy compression on it or what. I like the actual bass, it's just that I can't feel it over the drums (which I quite like)
If you finish this I'd like to hear it again.

I think I know what you're saying, you want the drums to push/pull against the bassline more, or you want the bassline just louder in general?

What kinda monitors or speakers are you listening to it on? I might have to make more mid-low harmonics in the bassline to satisfy your ears if you're on a low-end system

thanks for you feedback BTW dood

Back
Top Bottom