W.I.P, feedback wanted

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Blaastrup, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Blaastrup

Blaastrup BlazeTroop

Hey guys. :)
    Just made this and wanted to know what you think of it so far!
    I'm going for a more jungle style this time. It's not even close to being done, this i just the base song.
    Please tell me what you think, as it's my first time making a track like this :)

2. Mason John

Mason John 21st Junta

You need to fatten up the gain a little, fatten the bass, eq the whistle/spacy sound that winds down (sounds like it's resonance is a bit too high). I like the way you used the amen and the little breaks outside the normal rhythm for it, and composition is sound.

There can never be enough jungle!

3. Von Herzog

Von Herzog Member

cool! i like the style and groove

but theres something with the mixdown... cant figure out what it is. the sound is maybe too flat?

4. Kealhaul

Kealhaul Member

theres alot of unheard low frequency in this but its got a good jungle sound... the bass could go up in the mix alot, and balancing the levels of the diffrent drum sounds would really help this to jump

5. Mr_DnB

Mr_DnB Member

yeah as sayed above... this track sounds well mate :) but why is it so quiet?

6. 20k

20k fuck head

Great tune, but I'm confused. Your waveform looks like a big meaty sausage but the tune is really quiet?

Either way I think you should give your bass a little more presence, maybe up the Hz a little so I can hear it properly just through my headphone output