vynil ...

also, try:

juno, chemical, redeye records, catapult, mirage, intense, and failing all of them - hard to find records

Redeye have been the best for me, get your stuff the next day usually. HTFR are shit stay away, but thats my opinion.

^^ Not if you go to Kaizen Records, the guys are too safe, really nice and helpful and stock the best bizzle.

They have lots in the Bargin section Tony so get some cheapies there to practise with (y)

red eye have never let me down, competative prices (both postage and vinyl) and if you order before 3 or 4 it is next day!

red eye have never let me down, competative prices (both postage and vinyl) and if you order before 3 or 4 it is next day!

well i live in the usa so it might have been something to do with the shipping that made some have a few scratches

Mainly use redeye because of the next day delivery but will probably use discogs to get some vinyls that don't get pressed anymore.

i like chemical. ive tried nu-urban before, they're ok i guess, but no one can beat chemical's shipping costs for me (U.S.)

Back
Top Bottom