vurt

Originally posted by raver
so was vurt any good? didn't go, had a strange feeling andy c wouldn't turn up coz of slammin.

Yes mate, it was slammin IMHO!

Andy C turned up and rinsed it, Raiden rinsed it, all residents rinsed it. Just a shame about the turnout, about 200 odd i would say :confused: Atmosphere was there though, BOOO! Pictures will be up in a weee bit OKE.

it was definately a good night, but it was a shame that it wasn't rammed.

bigups to all involved :slayer:

i just wanna know what the deal is with the locals. how come vurt in the plaza would be close to capacity, but at the glasshouse, maybe about 400ish. i don't get it. promotion has been the same and the lineups are top quality. anyone care to shed some light on this?

Twaz my first Vurt believe it or not. Great night!! Quality tunes, could have done with a few more people, agreed, but the atmosphere was spot on!! Nice one!!

i was in agony at vurt due to a fukt up stmoach pain, (probably too much beer) even so it was still a good night. i was gutted to miss raidens set but ill catch him at the all good bar on thursday...

that was thje most empty club ive ever seen andy c in tho ... weird:slayer:

nice photos........big ups!

my mate massey formatted my card so i aint got any photos 2 show.

apologies 2 anybody i spoke 2 that night.. cos it probably didnt make any sense.

Originally posted by raver
well i hope every1s gonna make it on the 25th. this forthcoming breakneck is gonna b special!

I'll be there :thumbsup:

i just wanna know what the deal is with the locals

i definetely wud hav been there, but slammin was just too tempting :lickface: ....i cant believe i missed andy c in portsmouth though :-/

as for the next breakneck, il definetly be in attendance :)

Xx---xX

Back
Top Bottom