vurt

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by raver
so was vurt any good? didn't go, had a strange feeling andy c wouldn't turn up coz of slammin.
Yes mate, it was slammin IMHO!

Andy C turned up and rinsed it, Raiden rinsed it, all residents rinsed it. Just a shame about the turnout, about 200 odd i would say :confused: Atmosphere was there though, BOOO! Pictures will be up in a weee bit OKE.

M-Code

Hubbidy Hibbedy
it was definately a good night, but it was a shame that it wasn't rammed.

bigups to all involved :slayer:

i just wanna know what the deal is with the locals. how come vurt in the plaza would be close to capacity, but at the glasshouse, maybe about 400ish. i don't get it. promotion has been the same and the lineups are top quality. anyone care to shed some light on this?

DJ-SKA

Twaz my first Vurt believe it or not. Great night!! Quality tunes, could have done with a few more people, agreed, but the atmosphere was spot on!! Nice one!!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
i was in agony at vurt due to a fukt up stmoach pain, (probably too much beer) even so it was still a good night. i was gutted to miss raidens set but ill catch him at the all good bar on thursday...

that was thje most empty club ive ever seen andy c in tho ... weird:slayer:

WARDY

DNBMASSIVE.CO.UK
nice photos........big ups!

my mate massey formatted my card so i aint got any photos 2 show.

apologies 2 anybody i spoke 2 that night.. cos it probably didnt make any sense.

i just wanna know what the deal is with the locals
i definetely wud hav been there, but slammin was just too tempting :lickface: ....i cant believe i missed andy c in portsmouth though :-/

as for the next breakneck, il definetly be in attendance :)

Xx---xX