Vurt in conjunction with Time & Envy

RJM

Yo just to let you all know Wednesday 14th May sees Fabio perform alonside the Vurt residents @ Time in Portsmouth.
doors open at 9:30 and advance tickets are priced at £6.00, Available by credit card on 02392 731 070.

Originally posted by RJM
Yo just to let you all know Wednesday 14th May sees Fabio perform alonside the Vurt residents @ Time in Portsmouth.
doors open at 9:30 and advance tickets are priced at £6.00, Available by credit card on 02392 731 070.

:thumbsup:

big ups rob. it will be nice to experience dnb in a new venue.

true, a night out to time isn't appealing to me anymore (with this as an exception)- but i reckon the whole reason behind people being sick of it is because its the same old thing every night, shit music and then being sick everywhere :puke: when u get home. now there is good music being played, i reckon it will be quailty, and i wont be vomiting when i get home ;)

Last edited:
Originally posted by WARDY
big ups rob. it will be nice to experience dnb in a new venue.

true, a night out to time isn't appealing to me anymore (with this as an exception)- but i reckon the whole reason behind people being sick of it is because its the same old thing every night, shit music and then being sick everywhere :puke: when u get home. now there is good music being played, i reckon it will be quailty, and i wont be vomiting when i get home ;)

THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME I WENT MATE!! LOL

Time in Portsmouth is a wicked club with a phat sound rig, lasers, good lighting and theres gonna be some sort of drink promotion too. It should be a good night. Boh

Back
Top Bottom