Vurt in conjunction with Time & Envy

RJM

Yo just to let you all know Wednesday 14th May sees Fabio perform alonside the Vurt residents @ Time in Portsmouth.
doors open at 9:30 and advance tickets are priced at £6.00, Available by credit card on 02392 731 070.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by RJM
Yo just to let you all know Wednesday 14th May sees Fabio perform alonside the Vurt residents @ Time in Portsmouth.
doors open at 9:30 and advance tickets are priced at £6.00, Available by credit card on 02392 731 070.
:thumbsup:

WARDY

DNBMASSIVE.CO.UK
big ups rob. it will be nice to experience dnb in a new venue.

true, a night out to time isn't appealing to me anymore (with this as an exception)- but i reckon the whole reason behind people being sick of it is because its the same old thing every night, shit music and then being sick everywhere :puke: when u get home. now there is good music being played, i reckon it will be quailty, and i wont be vomiting when i get home ;)

Last edited:

farren

Originally posted by WARDY
big ups rob. it will be nice to experience dnb in a new venue.

true, a night out to time isn't appealing to me anymore (with this as an exception)- but i reckon the whole reason behind people being sick of it is because its the same old thing every night, shit music and then being sick everywhere :puke: when u get home. now there is good music being played, i reckon it will be quailty, and i wont be vomiting when i get home ;)
THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME I WENT MATE!! LOL

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
Time and Envy!?!?1 We have that down my way, all garage though.

RJM

Time in Portsmouth is a wicked club with a phat sound rig, lasers, good lighting and theres gonna be some sort of drink promotion too. It should be a good night. Boh

SparkEE

4real ,
i know its normally cheesy in there but they dont know. Time would be good for drum and bass, remember mickey finn.

:thumbsup: