Vurt and your opinions

RJM

A big thankyou to everyone who came to the glasshouse last night for Vurt.(excellent turnout considering it was a thursady)

Biggups to J,Codester,Forum boyz,Sammy,Ashley,Rusty,Jason,O-ski,The Wife, of course moving fusion and all others involved.

I thought the glasshouse was a cool venue (terrible fucking monitors -but that can be sorted) what are your opinions?
Its more intimate than the plaza. Is that a good thing?

peace:fag:

Yeh Rob!

Im feelin the Glasshouse, havin that place rammed out would be like the old EQ days! Those are some of my best memories of Vurt.

Nice one for havin a bash on a Thursday too, a lot of events that run between Monday and Thursday (in Portsmouth!) seem to have serious attendence problems. It would be even better if it was on a Friday again, not to mention packed out!

Bigups to all involved, see ya next time round!

The pics will be up at some point today, just sorting my PC out at the moment, damn thing! Hold tight fer dem pics.

lovin it lovin it lovin it
will be sooo cool to see that place rammed, will have a superb vibe! that lighting is really nice & its good to have it loud again.
infinitely nicer than the cavernous plaza imho
bigup

Nice 1 Boys,
Wicked venue and a even better than good turnout for a thursday. Sound sytem could have been a bit bassier, but that was minor as all dj's smashed it. Big up to all involved (accept the security)

Tom

yeh i agree with tom. the venue was pretty good. but security was a bit harsh.
i prefered the plaza but will make a final decision once i seen the glasshouse packed.
big ups!

yeah the new venue in the glass house was good. i enjoyed it. it was well packed for a thursday. moving fusion ripped it up and everyone was on form.
better than the pyramids i recon.

I THINK THATS WELL FUNNY ALSO.......
COME ON, LETS DO THE BOUNCER DANCE....

STEP ONE - THUMBS IN THE AIR:thumbsup:
STEP TWO - MOVE TO YOUR NEXT POSITION
REPEAT UNTIL VURT RAVERS HAVE GOT BORED OF LAUGHING AT YOU:lol:

tell u wot. that older bouncer.. he is one big mo fo. wouldn't want to get smacked by him.. :tut:

not bad at all, but we were a bit lost with all the large plants, (taking the whole jungle vibe a bit 2 literally possibly!?!) and the security were tight, sock searching seems a bit ott 2 me......good nite apart from that tho...... its too long til the nxt one
Xx

Back
Top Bottom